Suggestions for Christmas Dinner

gdljj

Earning My Ears
We are so excited! We will be in Disney for the holidays! Can anyone recommend some restaurant ideas for Christmas Eve/Christmas day for a family with three children (4,6, and 7) plus parents and grandparents?:bounce: :Pinkbounc

In or out of the parks?? I think Liberty Tree Tavern in MK is a nice, traditional fare for the holiday.

We were there for two weeks last year, celebrating Christmas and New Year's.

We ate at a lot restaurants. The hands-down favorite was our Christmas dinner at the California Grill. We had the later seating, and enjoyed a fantastic view of the fireworks as well as an incredible meal.

It was prix fixe. I believe it was about $45.00 per person.

For Christmas Eve, we booked the Candlelight Processional Package. Unfortunately, it rained on and off all day. There was a bad storm that caused them to cancel the final performance, which is the one that we were booked for. (They let us pick a different day to return and have reserved seating.)

We chose the Rose & Crown with the CP package. Of all the times that we did not want outdoor seating, that was the night, but there we were on the patio. They had plastic curtains to guard against the weather, but it was still very damp and clammy. We made the best of it.

Originally posted by dvcreg

We chose the Rose & Crown with the CP package. Of all the times that we did not want outdoor seating, that was the night, but there we were on the patio. They had plastic curtains to guard against the weather, but it was still very damp and clammy. We made the best of it.

Same thing happened to us on Christmas night. It wasn't raining but it was cold, damp and windy. We just tryed to ignore it, too, and do have a good memory.

We had Christmas Eve dinner at Citrocos. Narcoossee's would be a good choice too I think. I really like dvcreg's idea of CG though.

If you choose to go to the MK for a meal just be aware that it is packed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter