suggestions for check-out day meals?

mamarissa

Mouseketeer
looking for suggestions for lunch on our checkout day....we have a later flight and we will need to kill some time, but we will not have park passes for that day.

thanks!

We usually go to downtown disney on our last day - do a little shopping and grab a sandwich at Earl of Sandwich.

We usually go to downtown disney on our last day - do a little shopping and grab a sandwich at Earl of Sandwich.

Or Wolf gang Puck Express. sometimes we resort hop on are last day. Kona, GF Cafe or the Wave would be good choices.

Kae

Lunch at either Earle of Sandwich or Wolfgang Puck Express and do Downtown Disney.

Or.....go resort hopping on the monorail and eat at Capt. Cook's at the Poly. If you have a car you could check out Animal Kingdom Lodge and Wilderness Lodge.

:banana:

Earl of Sandwich! We always get a sandwich on our way out of town.

That would depend, what resort are you staying at?

DTD is an option, your resort restaurants/food court is another.

Or your resort food places, depending on when the flight is and when you have to catch ME if you are taking that.

We are staying at akl and we are already eating at boma and have a "resort" day planned, so I am guessing we will end up at dtd. Thanks for ur suggestions!

Another for Earl of Sandwich....it's easy and a little different from Subway or the like.

We've started doing the latest character breakfast we can get on our checkout day. Ohana on the last trip, 1900PF on the next. It seems to be a nice way to wind down before we leave. If there is extra time to kill, we make the rounds of the monorail resorts.

Same here - either Earl of Sandwich or Wolfgang Puck Express. You can spend some time shopping and have a nice meal. Just don't buy big stuff that you'll have to carry on board the plane! (Or if you do buy big stuff, ship it home!)

We usually do a later breakfast at Cape May Cafe on our departure day. Otherwise I would go to Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD.

I would suggest Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney which is one of my favorites. Or if you have a car try going over to the Pepper Market at Coronado Springs. They have a wonderful selection of many types of food from sandwiches, salads, Asian, pizza, hot food etc. It is a counter service restaurant. Enjoy!

I would definitely head to Downtown Disney. You can get a good meal. Then if you have time to spare do some shopping or take the Kids over to DisneyQuest. If you had hopper passes you should have a free admission to DQuest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter