suggestions for brunch?

Robin K

DIS Veteran
Mom and I are looking for a brunch at a resort the day we attend MNSSHP. We are planning not to do any parks that day just because we know we wil be up late during the party. We are not picky, we just don't know what is out there since we have only eaten at our resort (POR) and the parks. :confused3
thanks for any opinions!

Robin

I suggest Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge, or Cape May Cafe's character breakfast at the Beach Club. I've never been to Kona Cafe in the Poly, but our friends loved their non-buffet breakfast also.

If you're specifically looking for a brunch the only place I'm aware of that offers one is the House of Blues and that's only on Sunday - it's a gospel brunch and it's very good and very entertaining.

If you want a place that's going to give you a tasty, filling breakfast that's not a buffet, I'd recommend the Grand Floridian Cafe or the Kona Cafe.

If you want a breakfast buffet that offers a lot of variety with great food you can't go wrong at Boma.

Kona & GF Cafe are great because they are at monorail resorts. So you can catch a bus to Epcot or MK & then monorail to either one. Also the Wave at CR has breakfast but we have never been to that one.

Kae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter