Suggestions for Breakfast

twc1272

Earning My Ears
We've never booked a breakfast with the Dining Plan. Any suggestions for a nice sit down?
Prefer to go to a park vs eating at a resort.
Thanks !!

Depends on whether or not you have young kids, older kids, or adults only, I think. For us it's usually Tusker House (we're just a pair of adults).

twc1272 said:
We've never booked a breakfast with the Dining Plan. Any suggestions for a nice sit down?
Prefer to go to a park vs eating at a resort.
Thanks !!

Not a lot of options for in park breakfasts without characters. At Epcot, there's Akershus; Hollywood Studios has Play n Dine at Hollywood and Vine; MK has Crystal Palace and CRT; and AK has Tusker House. We've tried all but CRT and Akershus (trying it this upcoming trip), and prefer Tusker House. CP is also ok.

Sorry I should have said I'm not aware of any in park breakfasts without characters. All those listed have characters.

Breakfast for a Magic Kingdom day you could stop in at Kona in the Polynesian. I know you said you'd prefer in park but this resort is right on the monorail and is so easy to get to MK from here. Their breakfast is really good! For an Animal Kingdom day I'd suggest Tusker House. If you are doing Epcot or Hollywood Studios then Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club is a good stop, or Kouzzina at Boardwalk, a short walk from Epcot. Like a previous poster said, not too many good in park breakfast options.

Sorry I should have said I'm not aware of any in park breakfasts without characters. All those listed have characters.

The only one is the Rainforest Café at Animal Kingdom. It's actually fairly good. All of my favorite sit-down breakfasts are at resorts, though. I think WDW is really missing out by not offering good non-character sit-down breakfasts. The Plaza, La Hacienda de San Angel, '50s Prime Time, Le Cellier, and Coral Reef could all do great breakfasts.

Thanks for the feedback.
I am traveling with my wife and 2 daughters, 11 & 18.
Leaning toward Crystal Palace, they love characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter