Suggestions for birthday dinner

tubbity

Earning My Ears
We will be in Disney (staying at OKW) for my mums birthday this October and was looking for some ideas of a restaurant (signature or otherwise) for special dinner that night.
Had thought about Narcosees (have never tried Lobster and there is steak on the Kids menu) but they say they can only seat tables of 9 (5 adult 4 kids) at 5.30 which will be a bit early, especially as we had planned to be at Universal during the day but eating at Disney as have the DDP. So think we may book that earlier in the week when MK have EMHs.
No BOG reservations left for that day. We tried Le Ceiller last time and whilst did love the steak felt that as we were on the DDP that we adults had eaten an awful lot of steak on the holiday so fancied something different.
Any recommendations, for somewhere that will seat 9 late (possibly about 7.30) is a bit special and isn't just steak.
Have already got adrs for CRT, Sannaa, O'hana, Garden Grill, Mama Melrose and BOG.

Flying Fish on the Boardwalk is my favorite signature, and is great for any special occasion. It can get a bit noisy during the busy times, including at 7:30pm, so be prepared for that. My last dinner there was around that time, though, and it was not so noisy. Note that it can vary. The focus is on seafood, but the land-based entrées are also excellent.

Jiko is another great signature restaurant, and has a wonderful wine selection, if that's your thing. They have some more exotic flavors, as well as some more middle-of-the-road choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter