Suggestions for Aulani room request?

Crazy4Disney06

DIS Veteran
We are staying at Aulani for our first time next month. I plan to do online check in but wondering if there are any suggestions for room requests that I should make? We are staying split in a DVC hotel standard room and then an Island View.

The Aulani Villas and Views thread has maps and photos of views from many different villas. Post #1 of that thread has a list of different types of villas; just click on some of the villa numbers and you can compare the views from different parts of the resort.

Based on the feedback on the AV&V thread, it appears that guests who have booked Island View villas have been very pleased with the villas in the Ewa Building Phase 3. The odd numbered villas xx71-xx87 offer at least partial views of the ocean, even though they are classified as Island View.

There are only eight DVC hotel rooms and they all have Standard Views. I don't think you'll have a choice in which of the eight hotel rooms will be assigned to you, nor will it really matter.

By the way, its best that you contact Member Services directly if you want to submit a villa request. The online check-in system doesn't really take into account the variety of choices that apply to the DVC villas.

Can I ask a favor of you? Please take photos of the views from your rooms, particularly the DVC Hotel room. The AV&V thread doesn't have any photos from the DVC hotel rooms and we are anxious to see what the views are like. If you don't want to post the photos yourself, you can email them to me and I'll post them on your behalf. Just PM me and I'll send you my email address.

Have a great time at Aulani!

The Aulani Villas and Views thread has maps and photos of views from many different villas. Post #1 of that thread has a list of different types of villas; just click on some of the villa numbers and you can compare the views from different parts of the resort.

Based on the feedback on the AV&V thread, it appears that guests who have booked Island View villas have been very pleased with the villas in the Ewa Building Phase 3. The odd numbered villas xx71-xx87 offer at least partial views of the ocean, even though they are classified as Island View.

There are only eight DVC hotel rooms and they all have Standard Views. I don't think you'll have a choice in which of the eight hotel rooms will be assigned to you, nor will it really matter.

By the way, its best that you contact Member Services directly if you want to submit a villa request. The online check-in system doesn't really take into account the variety of choices that apply to the DVC villas.

Can I ask a favor of you? Please take photos of the views from your rooms, particularly the DVC Hotel room. The AV&V thread doesn't have any photos from the DVC hotel rooms and we are anxious to see what the views are like. If you don't want to post the photos yourself, you can email them to me and I'll post them on your behalf. Just PM me and I'll send you my email address.

Have a great time at Aulani!

Thanks I will post pictures once we return!

We're having this same debate! We have a 1-BD villa, and I'm so torn! I'm thinking 1282 or 1482 - in the Ewa long building. Anyone have any particular reasons to request the other building...?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter