Suggestions for an Alice in Wonderland surprise?

disneypryncess

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone!
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I'm going to Disney in September with my BF and it's his first trip.
He is a big Alice in Wonderland fan so I was trying to think of an Alice in Wonderland themed surprise that I could set up for him to make his trip a little more magical.
I'd really appreciate any suggestions!
Thanks!
:)

I would definitely try to get a reservation for 1900 Park Fare breakfast at some point in the vacation, that would be my first suggestion. The second one I have is that disney actually sells branded teas, so you could try for a gift basket of that. If you're crafty, you could try making him a movie replica hat, or buy one off etsy. I'm going to the mouse's house in September too, and I was planning on doing a Mad Hatter window display in my hotel room window. I found free templates on making paper top hats and paper tea cups. I would link some for you, but my post count is too low still. I found most of them with simple google searches, and they're actually quite easy.

shows up by the teacups. She is often with the White Rabbit and sometimes with the Mad Hatter. Here is the schedule according to Kenny the Pirate.

08:20 AM – 08:45 AM
*Any 8am open
09:20 AM – 10:00 AM
10:20 AM – 11:00 AM
11:20 AM – 12:00 PM
01:30 PM – 02:10 PM

Last summer we did a day at DLR. We started out in California Adventure to get Radiator Spring Racing FPs. We hopped quickly over to Disneyland and were met by Alice and the Mad Hatter following a band out the gates. Made me fell like I was home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter