• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Suggestion for Caribbean All-Inclusive

luckyfin

Coming out of hiding
Alright my fellow Disney lovers- looks like we are headed to the caribbean next year. I'm looking for suggestions for an all-inclusive that is family friendly. There will be 13 people going, four generations- ages 3 to 80. Our last family vacation like this was at Beaches Negril, which we loved. An all-inclusive is a must because its Grandma's treat :worship: and she wants to pay once and not have to pull out the credit card again. And hey, if she wants to pay, who am I to argue with this logic? I'd prefer not to go back to Jamaica this time because we have been twice in 4 years and we would like to see what else the caribbean has to offer. Can anyone recommend another all-inclusive on a different island that they really enjoyed? Or any that we should avoid?

And yes, my Grandma does rock :thumbsup2

We went to the Beaches Turks & Caicos for spring break earlier this year. It was simply awesome! The food was good, beach was perfect and drinks were - well I was pregnant so I didn't get to enjoy most of them, but my DH said they were yummy! They have kids clubs and teen stuff too.

This is great- thank you! I would love to go to Turks and Caicos because I know I like the Beaches resorts. T & C looks ah-mazing! I'll also look into the other chains mentioned. This is an excellent starting point. There is just so much out there that it is completely overwhelming. Thanks for the quick replies!

I've been to Beaches Negril and Beaches Boscobel and out of the two I'd go with Beaches Negril. Turks and Caicos looks amazing but my family is huge is to waterskiing and wakeboarding and they don't offer either. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter