Sugesstions with my ADR's!! Please :)

mrstaylorparker

Earning My Ears
DH and I are flying in around 1:30 in Orlando on December 29th! Our dates of stay are from 12-29-13 till 1-6-14! YAY!! We are so excited, it's for our late one year anniversary/honeymoon we never had! I have been to disney serveral times when I was younger! Here is what I have planned for meals each day! We aren't doing dining plan, OOP only! 7 day hopper tickets!

12/29: Boardwalk that night. Dinner and Big River Grille and Brewing Works, Dessert at Beaches and Cream, yumm!

12/30: Epcot Day! Lunch at either sunshine seasons or yorkshire fish and chips? Any other suggestions? Dinner at Coral Reef! Snack Suggestions too?

12/31: NYE at Hollywood Studios! Lunch at Sci-Fi Dine in and Dinner at 50s Prime Time! Any snack suggestions?

1/1: Magic Kingdom! Lunch at BOG, snack at Aloha for DOLE WHIP, and Dinner at Caseys Corner! I was considering switching BOG to dinner, but heard it was difficult to get in! And I figure it would be since were going at the busiest time of the year.

1/2: Animal Kingdom!! Lunch at Flame Tree BBQ and dinner at Rainforest Cafe! Snack Suggestions?

1/3: Epcot Morning, MK that afternoon! Downtown Disney for night time! Dinner at Ragland Road or House of Blues (which is better and more fun)

1/4: Free Day! Breakfast at Kona. Rest of day open?? May resort hop and look around? Any suggestions on where to eat for lunch and dinner?

1/5: Brother in Laws Wedding Day at Disney! YAY! :)

1/6: Flying Home.. sad..

I really hope I am able to make reservations for everything we want! It is going to be so busy at this time of year, but we CANT WAIT!! Can't wait to hear suggestions and imputs from y'all! :)))

Our favorite in Downtown Disney is Raglan Road by far!
In HS, for a snack I would get the grapefruit cake. This is the grapefruit cake they serve at the Brown Derby but you can also get it as Starring Rolls cafe - you will have to pay because you can't use a snack credit, but I would definitely try it.

I would still try for ADRs @ BOG for dinner on MK day, if you can't get them then you can do the lunch. You can always do Casey's or any other place for that matter for lunch if you get dinner at BOG...however that being said it is going to be packed on NYD so you will want to get in line EARLY!

We've never not enjoyed Sunshine Seasons - great selection and good food, esp. for CS. Coral Reef on the other hand - we will never go back. Seafood was terrible - all farm-raised. Yuck!! It should be a crime to serve that stuff in a restaurant.

We preferred BOG for dinner over lunch (we did both).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter