Sugar Mouse Anyone?

DHM

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at the Sugar Mouse villa? If so, how was it? Any drawbacks or negatives to staying there? Thanks!

Is it in Windsor Palms??? We stayed in the "Ginger Mouse" villa in WP and the owners had another home with a similar name in the same resort except it was a smaller home....only 3 bedrooms I believe. We loved the Ginger Mouse villa and the owners were very nice and always very prompt in getting back to me. Their home was our first vacation villa rental experience and it sold us on them.

They were in the UK but there was never an issue with response, deposits,etc. I found them through vrbo website and they really walked me through the process and answered all of my questions. They also followed up with us when we returned to thank us for staying in their home, taking good care of it (cleaning co. or mgmt company must have relayed a good report) and checked to make sure we had a good time and found everything that we needed. It was a very thoughtful follow-up and I have given out their name many times to friends, co-workers, etc.

I hope that helps. I still have the owners info so feel free to send me a pm if you want to check into it any further.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter