Sugar Loaf Concierge at GF

I booked a 5 night stay in May at the GF using the passholder rate. Even with the discount, it is still very expensive. We usually stay at one of the DVC resorts but we don't have enough points for another trip this year.
Anyway, I wanted to splurge a little on this trip but I'm now wondering if GF concierge is worth the money.
Can anyone tell me about recent experiences in Sugar Loaf? I read the reviews on Allears but the most recent ones were from 2005.
Thanks.

We were at Sugar Loaf last spring and it was memorable to say the least. You really can't consume all that is offered as a way of getting back what you paid. Because of the multiple servings throughout the day, to maximize your "investment" you would have have to loiter around Sugar Loaf all day long!

However, if you book Sugar Loaf there is no reason to book any dinners during your stay, unless you ignore caloric assaults! For me, it was Fess Parker (star of "Davy Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier") wines and Mickey's rice crispy treats at night. Or a late evening Courvoisier and Smuckers PB&J halves! Sugar Loaf is actually a better bargain for adults than kids.

Still, never book Sugar Loaf when attending the Food & Wine Festival. It makes no sense.

If you book Sugar Loaf, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. But don't look at your scale upon returning home.

there a buch of new reviews on all ears here
http://www.allearsnet.com/reviewpost/showproduct.php?product=34&sort=8&cat=31&page=1

we stayed there last Nov, the staff was poor, check in was bad, and we didnt get our room til after 5pm. The food was very good but the seating area is much to small for the building. When I stay GF again it will be in a plain room or RPC.
THe room was a dormer room and it was very nice. The beds were very comfortable. It took over a day to get the fridge we asked for, and it was really alot of little stuff. Not what you expect from the flagship resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter