• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Suffered a miscarriage this week

To all of you that have suffered a loss, all I can say is I'm sorry and I know what you are/will go through with this. My DH and I lost our first daughter at 23.5 weeks as she was born still. 13 months later we had another DD who is now 10 but it was a high risk pregnancy with very strict bedrest for 17 weeks. We decided to try again and welcomed our son 3 years ago. Yes, we have children who are 7 years apart and love every minute of it!

Cry when you need to cry...time makes it a bit easier but my experience is you will never forget! Best of luck to everyone!!!

To all of you that have suffered a loss, all I can say is I'm sorry and I know what you are/will go through with this. My DH and I lost our first daughter at 23.5 weeks as she was born still. 13 months later we had another DD who is now 10 but it was a high risk pregnancy with very strict bedrest for 17 weeks. We decided to try again and welcomed our son 3 years ago. Yes, we have children who are 7 years apart and love every minute of it!

Cry when you need to cry...time makes it a bit easier but my experience is you will never forget! Best of luck to everyone!!!

Sorry for you loss as well. Nothing wrong with kids 7 years apart. My parents had me, my sister 2 years later and my other sister 11 years later. I have hope that next one will be successful.

I am SO very sorry for your loss.
I have 3 kids ages 9, 7, and 1
had very easy pregnancies the 1st 2x's but when I was pregnant with my last baby I had to be on bedrest for the last 3 months. The last 2 weeks I spent hospitalized.

The thought of losing my unborn child was as terrible as the thought of losing my older children
I was lucky to give birth to all 3 of them and they are all healthy but going through that last pregnancy makes me understand just a little of what you are feeling and I am very sorry for you and for your husband

I am so sorry for your loss. I too suffered a miscarriage recently. I was 14 weeks pregnant with twins. It is a very heartbreaking thing to have to work through. Many hugs and prayers go out to you and your husband :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss. I too suffered a miscarriage recently. I was 14 weeks pregnant with twins. It is a very heartbreaking thing to have to work through. Many hugs and prayers go out to you and your husband :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss as well! That is just heartbreaking. I hope that you are doing okay. :hug:

I am so sorry for you tragic loss.
Thinking of you:hug:

Quasar

My older two are almost 7 years apart, also, but they are the best of friends. They are 24 & 18 and I can count on one hand the number of fights they have had. My sisters kids are 14 years apart and it's the same for them. They kids love each other and support each other, despite their vast age difference.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I'm in your shoes right now, and know how difficult it is. I thought it might help you to read my story. God was very sweet to me and did a miracle. I'll be praying that you continue to heal!

http://www.encouragingheartsathome.com/2011/05/30/of-baby-lost-and-found-and-the-pink-balloon/

Thank you so much for sharing your story, I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for the thoughts. I am doing much better and am looking forward to the future.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I'm in your shoes right now, and know how difficult it is. I thought it might help you to read my story. God was very sweet to me and did a miracle. I'll be praying that you continue to heal!

http://www.encouragingheartsathome.com/2011/05/30/of-baby-lost-and-found-and-the-pink-balloon/

I am so sorry for your loss. I read your blog, and wow! I am sitting here with tears welling. Sadness and happiness. Your testimony touched me, thanks. I hope it helps many with their grief and healing.

By the way, I am a member of FPEA, but wasn't at the convention. I think it's wonderful that God used Disney to touch your heart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter