"SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP! It Builds Character and Strength!" A July 2011 TR-COMPLETE 4/5

First of all, LOVE the real-life update. Olive Garden's desserts are heavenly. Well, everything about Olive Garden is heavenly. I could really go for some breadsticks right now.

Secondly, you finally got into Pottermore! Me too! What's your username? I'm WalnutCat186. I was sorted into Gryffindor which was a TOTAL shock. I mean, my jaw was on the floor. I figured I would be in Ravenclaw, but I guess not. I'm glad the Sorting Hat thinks I'm brave because I certainly don't. :rotfl:

As for the update, I too love the Philharmagic queue. The posters are so cute! You're totally right: Hades is one of the best Disney villains. So many people forget about him, but I think he's hilarious.

Ah, Castle pics. :cloud9:

I am completely perplexed by that towel animal. Is it supposed to be a rabbit (who had half of his ear chopped off in a tragic lawnmower accident) or something?

Just seeing the sign for the bus stop at POFQ is making me so excited for my trip! I cannot wait!!! :woohoo:

Argh! So jealous of you guys and getting on Pottermore. Everyone is talking about it. A friend of mine got early access to it. So jealous. I totally missed the boat on this though. I didn't even know about it. Sigh...I'll just have to suffice with reading the books for now....

YAYYYY AN UPDATE :) Woah so many awesome pictures!
Wheezy is neglected </3 he's adorable
Cute mirror pics <3
I'm really curious about your towel animal. I'm like looking at it from every angle and the only thing I can figure out is theres a hidden Mickey made of stickers, but it's not really hidden, so you knew that.

YAYYY! Thanks!!

He is soo cute.

Thanksss hahaha. I had fun.

Ya know...I just have no clue what it is.​

Yay for PhilharMagic :) I love that show. It's my fave.
Your 3-D glasses pic looks... scandalous :laughing:
I like that dark castle picture. It looks really cool.
Nice mirror pictures... very classy :laughing:
Thank you for updating today... I was hoping you would :)

p.s. the first episode of full house is OVERFLOWING with deer faces. SO funny. :lmao:

ME. TOO.

Hahaha does it?

Thankss! Oh ya know..I was bored haha.

Your welcome :-)

I KNOW. It's a beautiful thing, really.​

Awwhhh big hooray for philharmagic! It always makes me so happy!
I agree that Wheezy needs more credit for his amazingness. So cute!

So I am pretty sure you are going to capture every single angle of the castle possible by the end of this TR... Im almost expecting you to steal the downtown disney balloon and float over it just to get the ariel shot to add to your collection :lmao:

My guess is that your towel animal is a duck...that is stuck in a well? :confused3

Me too! It's so magical! He sings the anthem to Toy Story...I mean REALLY.

OH I WANT THAT ONE! Great idea! -looks at immediate flights-

THAT is an excellent guess. I can see it!​

sorry i haven't been good about commenting on your past couple of updates! We had sorority recruitment at my school this past weekend so this entire past week has been about sorority recruitment and yeah, that didn't leave much time for anything else but eating, drinking (water and other non-alchoholic beverages), sleeping, school and of course breathing. Ok so for the updates i haven't had the chance to comment on...

No problem! You need sleep girl!

Love how much your brother loves the classics like IASW and watching cartoons at casey's and of course just being in Disney (at least that was the vibe i got from that update). My brother does enjoy disney alot (he and his fiancee are going in december, for christmas actually, for their honeymoon) and loves both family classics and the thrill rides but the one ride he can't stand is IASW. we got stuck on it for a half hour once and ever since he can't even hear the song or go near the ride without cringing :laughing:. he does however enjoy the Imagination ride at epcot and the old mexico ride (He was very sad when i told him they changed the ride since his last visit). I guess to each their own right? Cute that you guys spent so much time near liberty square on haunted mansion and HOP. My dad would absolutely love to go to hall of presidents (He is a history fan- his college degree was in Political Science and History but then he went into marketing and got his masters in that- all that aside he loves his history.)

I think it's a dad thing haha so does mine. But yeah my brother is precious and a half. He loves all the classics!​

Love Phillhar Magic and all of it's smells, songs and scenery. It makes me sooooooo happy! it actually love disney smells in general. I feel like everyone should go to phillharmagic at some point in every trip (for me it is a great ride to go to when it is raining). Speaking of rain, sorry about the weather. Hopefully you were under the onings by the buses once it started. That is really good or really bad timing depending on how you look at it. Do I spy the frump do in your mirror pics? All your rooms pics look great! I can't quite tell what the towel animal is suppose to be. I think it is a combination of mexico donald and mickey but i am really not sure.

It really is a MUST-do! :thumbsup2 Yeah I don't mind rain in Disney...just because it cools me down.

Thanks! That is an excellent guess as well. You're all so creative!​

Ok, time for your real-life update. You all look like you were having sooooo much fun!!!! I love doing fun charity events like the one you guys just did. The most recent event i participated in for charity was relay for life and it was sooooo much fun!!! Anyway, you guys look like you had fun. Love the full house obbsession as well! I love watching full house whenever it is on ABC family. sorry to hear about all that trauma with jerkface or whatever it was that you called him :( Guys are so weird sometimes. They do improve in college but they still have room for improvement. All your photoshoot pics look great! Your Friend is a great photographer! I love when my friends are good at photography. sad that olive garden was crowded :( At least you still had fun at BWW's. Yay for Lion King :) One of my school friends love lion king and went to the midnight premire of the 3D verison. Love the Harry Potter Photoshoot!!!!! You and allie's faces were hillarious for your showdown. (i'm actually listening to Harry Potter Music right now as i type this so it is funny you did that photoshoot.)The one your friends did was really serious! Love it :) yay for singing with the movie!!!!! that soo sounds like something I would do!!!!! I am very vocal when it comes to movies (i am trying to improve on that but it isn't a overnight thing) so i can totally imagine you guys singing with the music. Your olive garden fest sounded like fun even though you only went for dessert. That's better than nothing right? can't wait for more :)

P.S: Just saw you got onto pottermore- CONGRATS!!!!! You will love it!!!! I spend so much time on it trying to figure out where i was sorted. I ended up with hufflepuff which i think is the most accurate house for me but i was really hoping for gryffindor or ravenclaw. I DID NOT WANT TO BE IN SLYTHERIN, so I was happy i didn't end up there. I have started to call my house the honey badger house because of it's mascot and I also refered to it as the place where edward cullen lives because of rob pattinson.

Aww that's so cool! Sounds like a blast! Yeah now we all want to do the Halloween 5K next year in Disney!

Overall it was just SUCH a fun day! I love my frumps. :hug:

THANKS!!!!!! I am having SO much fun with it! I want her to finish Chamber of Secrets already!!! HAHAHA that's funny. I always refer to him as Cedric...NOT Edward LOL. I am SO happy I'm in Gryffindor though, that's what I wanted!

Why run a race when you can frump it, y'know? For some reason I imagined Julie Andrews giving a discourse on etiquette when I read that story, saying, in her most proper voice, "Ladies never rush; they frump." Don't ask why. I just know it's going to end up in an Emily Post book someday.

Oh, and you saw The Lion King in 3-D! That's another one of my favorites. I went opening night. The crowd was really enthusiastic, but not obnoxious or talking over the film, which made it a great movie theater experience.

PhilharMagic, yum...apple pie:cloud9:. I'm another Wheezy fan - he's got a voice like Sinatra. I want to see his lounge act someday in WDW!

HAHAHAHAHAHA. That is brilliance. I could totally see that. I LOVE her.

That's AWESOME! I absolutely loved it!!!

MMMM YES!! Apple pie :love: What lounge act!?

I can't wait to see Philharmagic again! :lovestruc I love Wheezy too, I feel so bad for him!

ME too! I miss it! He's so adorable.​

First of all, LOVE the real-life update. Olive Garden's desserts are heavenly. Well, everything about Olive Garden is heavenly. I could really go for some breadsticks right now.

Secondly, you finally got into Pottermore! Me too! What's your username? I'm WalnutCat186. I was sorted into Gryffindor which was a TOTAL shock. I mean, my jaw was on the floor. I figured I would be in Ravenclaw, but I guess not. I'm glad the Sorting Hat thinks I'm brave because I certainly don't. :rotfl:

Thanks! They really are. Mmmmm I am SO hungry.

I'm ShadowSparks164! ADD ME!!! Aw see you are brave!! I'm in Gryffindor too! :-) :-)

As for the update, I too love the Philharmagic queue. The posters are so cute! You're totally right: Hades is one of the best Disney villains. So many people forget about him, but I think he's hilarious.

Ah, Castle pics. :cloud9:

I am completely perplexed by that towel animal. Is it supposed to be a rabbit (who had half of his ear chopped off in a tragic lawnmower accident) or something?

Just seeing the sign for the bus stop at POFQ is making me so excited for my trip! I cannot wait!!! :woohoo:

They are! Hades is the best, I'm tellin' ya. I love his sense of humor. He is forgotten though.

Lovely :-)

That is a new favorite! I definitely think so!

WOOOHOOOO!!! HOW MANY DAYS?!?!?!​

Argh! So jealous of you guys and getting on Pottermore. Everyone is talking about it. A friend of mine got early access to it. So jealous. I totally missed the boat on this though. I didn't even know about it. Sigh...I'll just have to suffice with reading the books for now....

It's okay because registration starts soon!!! :thumbsup2 It is so much fun! It doesn't beat reading the books though, that's always the best.

I know where you're going, I know where you're gooooing....TO SEE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehe. :lovestruc

Anyways, haha, Philarmagic is the BEST! I love the theater posters too. They're so witty and adorbs!!

-excuse me while I have a conniption- THE THREE CABALLEROS!!!!! :banana: <-- Did you know "banana" is also "banana" in spanish? :upsidedow

Cute little photoshoot! Haha your family sleeping...I don't think you're all related. :laughing:

I know where you're going, I know where you're gooooing....TO SEE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehe. :lovestruc

Anyways, haha, Philarmagic is the BEST! I love the theater posters too. They're so witty and adorbs!!

-excuse me while I have a conniption- THE THREE CABALLEROS!!!!! :banana: <-- Did you know "banana" is also "banana" in spanish? :upsidedow

Cute little photoshoot! Haha your family sleeping...I don't think you're all related. :laughing:

YESSS!!!!!!!! Well not for a few updates...and we don't have any pictures anyway....so FAIL.

They're full of such great puns!

I didn't know that! That's funny. HAHAHA they're like your Muppets lol.

I don't think so either. :laughing: They should NOT be sleeping in Disney!!! :scared1:

YESSS!!!!!!!! Well not for a few updates...and we don't have any pictures anyway....so FAIL.

They're full of such great puns!

I didn't know that! That's funny. HAHAHA they're like your Muppets lol.

I don't think so either. :laughing: They should NOT be sleeping in Disney!!! :scared1:

How did we manage to NOT take pictures? :confused3 Not okay.

Haha, they really are. I should go rent the movie off netflix or something...

And they should NOT! Not allowed :-)

Great update! I love Philharmagic, I think it's one of the best attractions in Disney, and I feel like it's kind of ignored! :confused3 I always tear up at least once during that show, it's just so amazing! :)

Love your castle pics, the back of the castle is so pretty! :lovestruc

How did we manage to NOT take pictures? :confused3 Not okay.

Haha, they really are. I should go rent the movie off netflix or something...

And they should NOT! Not allowed :-)

I have NO idea. We're dumb. :P

You should :-)

Not at all!!! Hehe.

Great update! I love Philharmagic, I think it's one of the best attractions in Disney, and I feel like it's kind of ignored! :confused3 I always tear up at least once during that show, it's just so amazing! :)

Love your castle pics, the back of the castle is so pretty! :lovestruc

Thanks! It definitely isn't the most well-known, but I just love it. It's incredible.​

This one:
dsc01909b.jpg

How cool would it be if Disney built this someday?...Really, really cool!...Even cooler than this guy: :cool2:

OHHH. Yeah! I thought you meant it already existed haha. They should though!! Maybe in Pixar Place. I would go!!

My hat!!!!

Obviously, I love Donald! Philharmagic is my FAV show at WDW. Gotta watch it every time. Favorite part is when he picks up the bucket and laughs maniacally at the little mop. :lmao:

Another Wheezy fan right here! :goodvibes He's so cute and I love his round belly. Hahaha!

Philharmagic is such a great 3D show... definitely a must do!

Your photoshoot in the bathroom is too cute :thumbsup2 Is that a dress you're wearing? I like it!

My hat!!!!

Obviously, I love Donald! Philharmagic is my FAV show at WDW. Gotta watch it every time. Favorite part is when he picks up the bucket and laughs maniacally at the little mop. :lmao:

HAHAHA obviously. He's so funny! I love that part too!​

Another Wheezy fan right here! :goodvibes He's so cute and I love his round belly. Hahaha!

Philharmagic is such a great 3D show... definitely a must do!

Your photoshoot in the bathroom is too cute :thumbsup2 Is that a dress you're wearing? I like it!

Yayy! He's precious. And totally under-rated.

YES! I think it's mentioned by Stacey...:thumbsup2

It's actually a shirt...but thank you! Haha I was bored lol. Everyone was sleeping...lame. Ya'al know my rule! No sleeping in Disney! :laughing: These people clearly are not related to me at ALL. Ah well.​

Ariel is so adorable!
That's awesome! I love pressed pennies.
I agree. The Trolley Show is the BEST!
Yeah they do not deserve to wear that color.
I know!!! SO weird.
Yeah! Way to go us haha.
Aw HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I agree!
Me too!
It is Definitely the best!
I agree! They should be wearing black!
Thanks girly!!!!

-Love your castle pics!
-the Cinderella fountain pic is GORGEOUS!!! You need to send that to Disney!
-I just love the DAWM show!
-So I'm pretty sure that you have the same point-and-shoot as I do! I love it!
-I think it's a bunny coming out of a hat?!?!?!?!?

I agree!
Me too!
It is Definitely the best!
I agree! They should be wearing black!
Thanks girly!!!!

-Love your castle pics!
-the Cinderella fountain pic is GORGEOUS!!! You need to send that to Disney!
-I just love the DAWM show!
-So I'm pretty sure that you have the same point-and-shoot as I do! I love it!
-I think it's a bunny coming out of a hat?!?!?!?!?

Aww thank you! Haha I don't think it's quite that good though lol, but I'm so glad you like it! :goodvibes

Me too! It's so cute.

It is a nice little handy camera!

Oooh that's a great guess too. I guess it's whatever you want it to be!​

Real Life Update #2- "How Do You Keep Your Hair So Straight?" "I Curl It!"​

September 24, 2011

Hey ya'al! I have been wanting to do this real life update for about a few days now...but due to some recent (and awesome) events I had to postpone it to include something else!

The first event was Homecoming! The brother school to ours had their annual fall Homecoming dance last Saturday, which Allie and myself, Nat, Maggie and all our other friends attended. Allie and I got ready at her house and then met up with our friends Sarah, Kelsey, Abbey and Maggie at Sarah's house. We all just went as a group, no dates. :thumbsup2 It was a blast!

While we were at Allie's, her mom decided to take a bunch of pictures of us. Here are some of them!

img0540k.jpg

img0543yy.jpg

img0541h.jpg

Just Allie:

img0545l.jpg

DEUCES!

img0546pq.jpg

img0544n.jpg

Isn't she gawgeouss!!?!

And just me:

img0550iz.jpg

img0548hm.jpg

img0549qzw.jpg

See my curly hair? Well you just wait...that'll come up later!

When we got to Sarah's, we actually ended up taking virtually one picture...one. FAIL. Oh well, I'll share it anyways!

groupfs.jpg

From left to right: Kelsey, Sarah, Allie, Me, Abbey and Maggie!

We went to the dance and had a lot of fun! There was some drama of course, which we chatted about over dessert at Applebee's afterward.

As we were leaving the dance, my friend Steph (who you will meet later in this update) asked me how I keep my hair so straight...WHAAT?? I looked at my hair and, sure enough, it was poker straight again. :headache: I shrugged and said "I curl it!" Everyone ended up thinking it was really funny, when I was just being totally honest. I was kinda upset that the curl didn't hold...oh well. The dance was over anyway!

....4 DAYS LATER....

Yesterday after school was our annual Junior vs. Senior Powder Puff game. It's flag football that we play on the front lawn, and it's loads of fun! Us, being juniors and it being our first Powder Puff game, didn't really expect to win. Nevertheless, we were really excited to play/spectate (which Allie and I did...we wanted to win, after al! and neither of us are athletic per say) and take on the seniors!

It was rainy and chilly yesterday, which made for a very muddy game. That seemed to make it even more fun though! :P

Here we all are before the game, praying that we win!

31139415351397560521761.jpg

During the game:

Me and Steph!

30009615351381160111761.jpg

Me and some of my other friends!

30206820401403672151355.jpg

From left to right: Kennedy, Emily, Jill, Steph, Hannah, and me!

Well, despite the rain and cold, both teams were doing really well! And this added to the spirit of me and Allie on the sidelines! We spotted...

30975320401504874681355.jpg

A MICKEY UMBRELLA!!! Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever SEEN!? I want to know who that was who owned it. Bless them.

Toward the end of the game the juniors were up by three touchdowns, but we didn't want to get our hopes up, because the seniors were fighting hard. They managed to score two more, but we were still up by one when the game ended.

SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?!?!?

WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! party:

We were all SO excited!!! It became one of those moments where everyone runs out onto the field and jumps up and down in a massive circle. It was so great!!! We went up and down the halls chanting "Ooh, Ah, You wish you were a Junior!" for a bit after that. We had our bragging rights, after all!

30321515351451161861761.jpg

Here's a portion of our class. See me and Allie on the left?

It was such a fun day despite the weather, and Homecoming was super fun too! So I decided to share both with you all because there were a few DISers involved! What really swayed me was that Mickey umbrella though. :laughing:

Stay tuned for a trip update very soon!!

Continued in Next Post

Great homecoming pictures. You guys look so purty. :cutie:

Woo hoo on winning the game! Maybe the Mickey umbrella brought you guys luck. :laughing:

Oh, and I do the same thing to keep my hair so straight too. Duh, curling it always works!

Awww I love that update!
You all looked REALLY pretty for homecoming :) I like that black dress.... can I borrow it? :rotfl: But seriously. I don't know for what... but I will find an occasion! :lmao:
I love allie's deuces picture. YESS :laughing:
Your hair was really curly when you started off though! Usually it holds for you! I don't know why it didn't that night.
I'm SO glad you won powderpuff! Carrying on the tradition of us beating the seniors when I was a junior... so proud.
Yay for the mickey umbrella :love: So cute. (It was Hannah Gordon's, by the way. She commented on Maggie's picture on facebook. hahaha I'm not surprised)
Aww yay what a cute update. If you make disney food this weekend... you need to post pictures.

P.S. I can't wait to show you the video. I AM CRACKING UP OVER HERE. So funny. So so funny.

Aww aren't we adorable <3 "I curl it!" :rotfl:

The Mickey umbrella is Hannah Gordon's mother by the way! I thought I told you!

You and Allie looked so pretty at Homecoming! :) When I was a Junior we beat the Senior girls at our powderpuff game! They weren't too happy. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter