SUCCESS!!! ~ ~ ~ We're sorry, there is a problem searching for reservations at this time

Maleficent Dragon

Member Since 2004; lost previous login.
I am so sick of seeing this error.

I officially make my reservations tomorrow morning. Hopefully Disney IT will get their crap together tonight. Bwhahahaha! :rotfl2:

Anyhow, question - is it more difficult to get a reservation for 2 or 4?

I was just checking through the MDE app and was able to pull up times. Hope it is working tomorrow for you.

I don't know about your 2/4 question. I would think both of those would be pretty easy to get.

I have been having the problem persistently since my 180+10 opened. Frustrating!

My last two trips have been as a party of two and there don't seem to be as many available tables for two as tables for four which makes sense if you think about it.

That error message!! Ahh!! It took me an hour in Feb to book our ADR's online, didn't call. We were able to get everything we wanted (it's just 2 of us). But I had to refresh that page sooo many times, hence why it took so long!
Good luck! :)

Hate that error. I've been seeing it often for the last 2 weeks. Sigh. But anyway, it seems to be about the same difficulty trying to get 4 as it is getting 2. (Which is to say, at some places you can't find either lol). Good luck tomorrow!!

Is the Phone App any better than logging into MDE on your PC? I dont even know if you can book that far out on your phone? Not sure if it works the same as the website login.

I preferred using my PC. My ADRs were set to open for my Nov. 29th though Dec. 5th trip today. At 6:00 am my app wouldn't let me go past November 28th so I used the PC. It let me book all the days of our trip. And yes, I got tons of "we're sorry......" messages. But I kept trying and got most of everything I wanted (except BOG). Tonight, my app showed I can book Nov. 29 through Dec. 4th. That's 180 +5 days. It still shows that now. Weird!
Good luck!

I hate that the BOG lunch is reservation only now. We saw it coming in the fall of 2014, but still.............. :(

I preferred using my PC. My ADRs were set to open for my Nov. 29th though Dec. 5th trip today. At 6:00 am my app wouldn't let me go past November 28th so I used the PC. It let me book all the days of our trip. And yes, I got tons of "we're sorry......" messages. But I kept trying and got most of everything I wanted (except BOG). Tonight, my app showed I can book Nov. 29 through Dec. 4th. That's 180 +5 days. It still shows that now. Weird!
Good luck!

How did you finally get it? Did you have to start your search all over or did you just keep clicking "find a table" until it loaded?

2/4 ADR's aren't too difficult to get. It's the odd number (3/5/7) that are hard to get. The last 4 years we have been going some of my wife's friends would also join us and getting a table for 4 wasn't difficult at all. This year my in-laws (MIL, FIL and SIL) are all going and it was a bit of a chore to get reservations for 5 at some locations (BOG, Cali Grill, Yachtsman).

I had been getting the same "error" message when we started planning our trip back in March. The day our 180+10 opened up it was the same at 6 am so I called at 6:59 am and had to have been one of the first people to get through (only a 3 minute wait) and got all of our ADR's within 10 minutes of desired times. We went for BOG for lunch this time around as we have had dinner there 2 times already.

Good Luck and make sure to have the Disney phone # on speed dial at 6:59 am so you can get through all of the prompts by 7:05.. lol.

How did you finally get it? Did you have to start your search all over or did you just keep clicking "find a table" until it loaded?
I just clicked on "Find a Table" until it loaded correctly.

You'll get one of three messages:
1) "We were unable to check for available tables at this time" Meaning: Error. Click on "Find a Table" again until you get a result.
2) "No tables available around......" Meaning: Restaurant is booked for those times.
3) "Available Times" (with the times listed below). Meaning: Success! Grab that ADR!

I was able to get in online this morning and make all of my reservations. It gave me an error the first few refreshes and then worked brilliantly after that. I was even able to get Be Our Guest for lunch one day and dinner on another. My sister (she has never seen it) is going to be thrilled. I was even able to book everything as a party of 2 with no issues.

I was not able to get anything for November 30th. Guess those who are there for Thanksgiving week are not leaving until Tuesday. :)

I feel your pain. 99% of the time, this junk is due to the website experiencing "timeouts" trying to connect with the back end Disney Data Base. The Web Site is cute, but the back end system is older than I am - and slow.

What to do? Flood the dog. Keep hitting Shift/Reload to force new backend queries. If repeated attempts don't work? CALL (the universal answer for MDE).

I was not able to get anything for November 30th. Guess those who are there for Thanksgiving week are not leaving until Tuesday.
Yeah, I feel your pain on that one. I originally had HS on Monday and AK on Friday with the plan to do Hollywood & Vine breakfast with the Disney Junior characters for the kids. Nothing was available, not even for lunch.
I found H&V breakfast times on Friday and Tusker house breakfast times on Monday so I switched HS and AK days.

Anyway, nice grab on the BOG's!

I went back in this evening and was able to book Coral Reef for 11/30. It was not there this morning, but it was there around 6 PM along with a host of other reservations.

I just clicked on "Find a Table" until it loaded correctly.

You'll get one of three messages:
1) "We were unable to check for available tables at this time" Meaning: Error. Click on "Find a Table" again until you get a result.
2) "No tables available around......" Meaning: Restaurant is booked for those times.
3) "Available Times" (with the times listed below). Meaning: Success! Grab that ADR!

Yep--- same here--- don't refresh--- click the green tab that says "find a table"--- eventually, it works

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter