• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SUCCESS!--Bon Voyage Breakfast!!!

That's fantastic. My touring plans search for that breakfast has been going for about 3 weeks. Hopefully my email will ding with a breakfast soon too.

I was trying to be optimistic but with us having only 1 possible day to do it on the trip (our last morning) I didn't really think we'd end up getting it! I was shocked because all of the other texts I've gotten have been gone before I got there so I didn't even recognize the screen it went to and thought my phone hadn't taken me to the right place. Here is was because it was the reservation screen instead of the "Sorry this is gone" screen! :) Persistence I guess!
Good luck! Keep the hope alive!

I'm so excited! I got a notification from Touring Plans for the Bon Voyage Breakfast at the perfect date/time and I GOT IT!!! We love Flynn Ryder and have wanted this breakfast ever since they announced it! Doing a major Happy Dance!

Congrats! Same thing happened to me today too. I could only go one day during my trip, and a slot opened up for me today. As soon as I got the text, I snagged it! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter