Subway kids' meals are Lion King and come with Coupon!

RadioFanatic

Mouseketeer<br><font color=6d6b70>SO not a jewelry
So we eat a lot of subway bc I'm on a diet (yummy veggie!) and my DS LOVES their kids' meal and it really is healthy. For $3.49 you get a 1/2 sub, milk or juice and yogurt or apples in a cool bag with small toy.

They just started their lion king promotion and the bags are the cutest! They come with stickers, and even better, $5 off the lion king dvd! So it's like you get the meal for free plus $1.51!

Just wanted to let y'all know!

Thanks for letting us know. My kids love Subway and the Lion King so it looks like we will be stopping by for lunch real soon.

Might just have to go to subway myself, and get me a kids meal.

Thank you for posting this. My son and I love Subway (veggie for me, too). I'll have to talk my husband in to going there now.

Our kid's meals are only 1/4 of a sub, do some Subways do 1/2's that's a great deal.

I guess I'll walk over to Subway on my lunch tomorrow for a kids meal! Thanks, I might have missed this one.

So we eat a lot of subway bc I'm on a diet (yummy veggie!) and my DS LOVES their kids' meal and it really is healthy. For $3.49 you get a 1/2 sub, milk or juice and yogurt or apples in a cool bag with small toy.

They just started their lion king promotion and the bags are the cutest! They come with stickers, and even better, $5 off the lion king dvd! So it's like you get the meal for free plus $1.51!

Just wanted to let y'all know!

Technically, the coupon is good on the Blu-Ray Combo Pack, not the plain DVD only.

Also, at Amazon.com if you pre-order The Lion King with another Disney movie like Dumbo which is about to be re-released, you save $8. So you can grab both 2-disk Blu-Ray sets for $49.98-8 = $41.98 with free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1296817422&pf_rd_i=300381

Not sure if you can call and stack the $5 Subway coupon to that or not. I doubt it since both are Manufacturer's coupons. $36.98 for both Combo Packs is a nice deal.

Also, be sure to check the DMR coupon around the release date. It's usually $10 off, but the fact that the Amazon coupon is $8 could mean the DMR coupon will be $8 as well.

Our kid's meals are only 1/4 of a sub, do some Subways do 1/2's that's a great deal.

If you ask them not to cut off the end of the roll, they always leave it bc it's just waste - same amount of meat/cheese.

Thank you for posting. I was just wondering if there was going to be anywhere having Disney toys that we could stop at on our trip in 3 weeks. Guess we'll be eating at Subway on the way there!

Just picked 3 of these up this afternoon! Here in NY, $4.50 for a kid's meal:sad1: and ours are a third of a sub roll. Doesn't matter...I was there for the Lion King bags!!!

Darn! Can't see the pics on facebook...

Can you post them on tinypic or something?
I'd love to see pics of the bags - I might want one myself!

Thanks! We love subway too...it'll be fun to go there and get some cheap kids meals! Need to be careful though, because some of their meats contain MORE SODIUM than most people should eat in 3-4 days. We were speaking to a nutritionist at Mayo clinic and she said that people think subway is 'health food' and it's not as good as we all think. Not to be the downer, I'm sorry!!! I love subway!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter