Substituting CS for TS?

csclemons

DisneyMom
Question for you... The jury is still out as to how my DD4 is going to like the characters. She says she's gonna "wuv it", but we're UK fans and she cries if the wildcat mascot gets too close at the basketball games! I have several character dining reservations, but if we get there and it just doesn't go well the first night, can we opt for a counter service meal later and use our table service credits? At this point it's nearly impossible to get a reservation at a second choice!

Thanks!

Its highly unlikely that you will be able to use a TS credit for a CS meal. If your DD decides she doesn't like the characters I would suggest you call dining while you are there and see what non dining options are available. Even though most places may be booked right now, there is always the chance that there will be cancellations a few days in advance, or even a few hours in advance, particulary at resort restaurants like Olivia's and Yacht Club Galley.

No. That's addressed in the "Dining Plan - All you ever wanted to know" sticky. Well, not your specific situation, but swapping out credits. Disney allowed it last September briefly to accommodate Free-DDP Guests who could simply NOT find space at Table Service restaurants, but nothing so far this year.

my suggestion is keep what you have and if the first one does not go well then when you arrive tell the CM seating you that you don't want the characters to come to your table. Hopefully as she watches them visit other children and tables she will become comfortable with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter