• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Subscribing to YouTube channel

Sweetpeamd

Mouseketeer
I have a few questions about subscribing to the You Tube channel. I'm a little technologically challenged, sorry!

1. I have an iPod touch and only infrequent access to wifi. Will the app update when my iPod is plugged into the usb or do I have to be connected to wifi?

2. Does You Tube work like iTunes in that new videos made by channels I subscribe to are automatically loaded to my device whenever they become available?

Thanks!

Hey sweetpeamd,

yeah your iPod touch will have to be connected to wifi for any applications you have to be updated :-)

And yeah when your subscribed to someone on YouTube you will see all of there new videos when you go back onto the YouTube website,

I hope this helps you sweetpeamd :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter