Submitted For Your Approval

I am wondering if I could get the Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Tink, and Goofy busting out ears without any names. You made me some with the name and I guess my family doesn't want their names on them. My youngest son and I thought that they would look great on shirts but the older two and my husband says, NO.

Thanks

OMG This is the best site ever!! Would you please be so kind and do some busting out ears with Minnie but with the colors hot pink and black maybe add a little bit of zebra(if not its ok). We are planning a diva minnie party for my 2 year old and would love for my family to have matching shirts.

Please include names
Mom
Emily
Abigail - Birthday Girl

and Do you think you can do a cool Mickey, want the hubby to match and put Dad. :0)

Thank you, I greatly appreaciate it.

Would you be able to make a busting out ears with rapunzel? If so could you make one with the name Keylee under it?

Thanks

Hi there!! Is it ok to make a request here? You've done some disignes for me in the past... In fact, I believe the cars Mickey heads: Judah and Nah Nah were done for me!! We are visiting WDW again for Christmas and I would love to have another set of cars Mickey head shirts for our trip!! If you have time I would love the following characters and names:
Timbre- Flo
Chad- *Mater
Hunter- Fillmore
Lauren- Sally
Toni- *Sarge
Kota- *Ramone* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Noah- *Lighting McQueen
Parker- Sally
If you could do this it would be amazing!! Please and thank you! And I apologize if I'm out of line requesting this here.

Keith I would love to have a mickey rangers head for our upcoming trip to WDW. Our 1st one so excited! We leave Jan 11th so let me know if this would be possible! Thank so much Jolene

ZZBBRangers2

Keith, are you still taking requests for DISings? If so, and if you have the time, would you be able to make the yin yang mouse ears with Tigg N Taz in it?

Thank you very much

Cheryl

Keith, are you still taking requests for DISings? If so, and if you have the time, would you be able to make the yin yang mouse ears with Tigg N Taz in it?

Thank you very much

Cheryl

I seldom have time for DISigning anymore, but this sounded interesting. This is what I came up with:

OMG I love your princess set:

Would you be able to make one of each with my daughters name Symantha on it? We are going on a curise and I would love to make those as magnets for our door. PLEASE ! and Thank you, If you are still doing them, if your not can you post me back so I can keep looking then. Thanks in advance.

Lisa

A little confused. Are you still doing designs? I don't see anywhere that the the thread is closed or that your not doing them anymore? I am sorry to have asked if it is closed. It seems that all the designers that I like are not doing them anymore. Please let me know. I love your princess set and I have already download the baseball mickey and goofy for my son. :confused3

Please let me know if you can do it.

Overanchouse Disney nut,

Lisa

Hi,
I love your designs. My daughters and I are going on a girls get away trip to Disney world on 7/28. We have never made it an all girls trip until now. We are making Tshirts and love the minnie popping out design. Can you please do some of these for me with the following on them:

1- over the top (arched) of the ears - Girls Get Away
2- under the bottom (arched in) names
3- if possible a hot pink polka dot bow
4- All writing (names and Girls Get Away in hot pink.

We need four designs: 1-Jessi 2-Dara 3-Abby 4-Mom

I appreciate your taking my request. Your designs are awesome.

Thanks again

Frankie

OMG I love your princess set:

Would you be able to make one of each with my daughters name Symantha on it? We are going on a curise and I would love to make those as magnets for our door. PLEASE ! and Thank you, If you are still doing them, if your not can you post me back so I can keep looking then. Thanks in advance.

Lisa

A little confused. Are you still doing designs? I don't see anywhere that the the thread is closed or that your not doing them anymore? I am sorry to have asked if it is closed. It seems that all the designers that I like are not doing them anymore. Please let me know. I love your princess set and I have already download the baseball mickey and goofy for my son. :confused3

Please let me know if you can do it.

Overanchouse Disney nut,

Lisa

Hi,
I love your designs. My daughters and I are going on a girls get away trip to Disney world on 7/28. We have never made it an all girls trip until now. We are making Tshirts and love the minnie popping out design. Can you please do some of these for me with the following on them:

1- over the top (arched) of the ears - Girls Get Away
2- under the bottom (arched in) names
3- if possible a hot pink polka dot bow
4- All writing (names and Girls Get Away in hot pink.

We need four designs: 1-Jessi 2-Dara 3-Abby 4-Mom

I appreciate your taking my request. Your designs are awesome.

Thanks again

Frankie

PLEASE take a moment to read this thread
It list all DISigners currently DISigning and those taking a break and those retired.
Keith is NOT Currently DISigning
Hugs Mel

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2430332

here is another Sticky which explains how to's on this forum

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2430262

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter