STVS Video is the BEST!!!

olsen

Earning My Ears
I just want to let everyone know about the experience I have had with STVS Video. Thanks to Ellie, I decided I MUST have a wedding video done by Stan. After watching his heart warming wedding videos (http://www.stvsweddings.com/gallery/) and hearing rare reviews from Ellie I contact Stan via email inquiring about his services. He responded to me immediately with a list of packages and prices. The one we wanted and could afford was the Intimate Package that is only available M-F. We are getting married on a Saturday. Instead of turning me away, Stan said we would work something out. I couldn’t believe it! Since planning the wedding I have not found anyone who has gone out of their way so much to make our wedding day so special. Even though he could have charged me more or made three times as much off another wedding, he booked me.

He also told me that only 20% of Disney Weddings had videographers. I could not believe that…we are getting married in such a special place, why only 20%?

I just wanted to share that experience with every Disney bride and groom! Call Stan and have him create a special memory of your wedding!! I am getting married May 15 at 1PM….he has time to tape a morning and evening wedding. Call him! If there is one thing I hear people regret, it is not having a video of their wedding.

Hilary....soon to be Olsen :earsgirl:

Congrats!
Do you mind me asking how much approx packages cost? I can't decide if I will be having this or not. This is getting expensive!
Thanks in advance
Diana

olsen - I am sooooo happy for you and so glad that you contacted him. He definately is a sweetheart, him and his wife I might add.

Did you tell him I said Hello?

:wave2:

I know you will without a doubt be sooo happy with the results of your video. His work is remarkable no matter what package you chose. You will soon see for yourself. :teeth:

If you need help with anything else just ask.

Diana - my concern was the expense too but after talking to so many friends who have gotten married within the last few years, everyone who had a video was very pleased to have it and the ones who did not wished they had. Getting married at Disney is so special, don't you want to capture it...not just in still pictures? We are actually cutting out a photographer. We are keeping the 12 pictures that come with Intimate Package, but depending on our family for the rest and going for the video. Sorry to ramble....back to your original question, his packages range from $575 to over $4,000. Call him and see if you can work something out. He is a very nice man. And...not pushy at all. You can tell by talking to him he loves his job! He made me feel very special!

Ellie - I did not read your message before I called him, but I sent him an email to tell him how great his customer service was and in there I told him that I had talking with you on the message board and that you said hi!!

Thanks for everything! I am so glad I joined!!
:Pinkbounc

Isn't he great ?!!

I'm so pleased that he's able to work something out with you, whatever you can spend.

I always regretted not having my first wedding videod and I certainly wasn't going to not have one this time round and I think Stan is wonderful I can't wait to meet him :)

I was also very happy with Stan's service. My husband and I did not want the type of videographer who kept interviewing everybody. We told Stan that we wanted "observational", not "documentary" style. Stan was more than willing to fit his style to what we wanted, and we were very pleased with the finished product.

I hope to have my video in the next few days. I can't wait! STVS so far has been awesome.

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

We have 25 days left................I switched from Disney to STVS 5 weeks before our wedding. After viewing everyones video and comparing it to Disney i was amazed.

I am greatful that Satn actually had my date open in such short notice.

Thanks to everyone..........

Wow MICKEY69 that was fabulous news that he was still available - it must have been fate - I'm so happy for you - woo-hoo not long to go for you both :Pinkbounc :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter