stupid ticket/magicband questions

mubriankoz

DVC Member
So we are 50 days out from our WDW vacation. We had to make a change on the park tickets we were purchasing and the cast member said my tickets would be available at will call at MK. But if I have my magic bands are linked to my park tickets why do i need to go will call at all??

What am I missing here? As a DVC member, married to an ex-cast member, I feel really dumb even asking this but this is our first stop at WDW since the magic bands were added.

thanks in advance for any replys...

Even though everything is connected through MDE you probably should still have a 'hard copy' of your tickets. I think it is getting better but my husband and I still take our 'hard tickets' with us just in case something gets screwed up with the magic band. If the magic band doesn't work to get you in because it's being glitchy then you can just scan your ticket to let you in and you don't have to make a time wasting trip over to Guest Services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter