• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stupid Question

momofcutetwins

Earning My Ears
Ok so I am new here and I wanted to know, how do I post under everything that I post that timeline thing that a lot of people have of the next time they are going to Disneyland?? I want to make one for my timeline? Please help.

go to tickerfactory.com and you can make the count down and then you can copy the link and paste it into your signature area under "User CP" and then viola...hope it works

Great!

Now maybe one of you might be able to figure out what I am doing wrong.

P.S. I did go to the board for new posters and the technical one and still can't figure out what I'm not doing correctly.

Just checked the technical board and there seems to be very little traffic on that board and there hasn't been any replies to many questions like this one.

You should be able to just copy this into your siggie:

ticker.php

Welcome to the boards, I hope you figure it out soon. Yeah I agree, go to ticker factory and after you make your ticker it will give you a link. Go to your signature on disboards and place your URL link in there :thumbsup2

I tried to put it in my siggie and it didn't work either. Maybe it's too long?

Wow! What a way to welcome someone Madame Robin. Jeez. Looks like your still "earning my ears" as is the original poster and me included. Give a newbie a break.

Looks like you've got it momofcutetwins! Madame Robin's an exception.....most people are extremely friendly and helpful on this board. You won't find another board like it!

Go to edit signature, then hit the little yellow picture that looks like it has a mountain and a square, then when a box pops up you put in your URL, or your HTML or whatever it is that tickerfactory gives you for the page

the correct board is the "welcome to the dis" board. you should think before you post.

Madame Robin wasn't very helpful at all, quite impolite.

Peace, mates...no need to get snarky at each other, this is a happy place. :hippie:

Great!

Now maybe one of you might be able to figure out what I am doing wrong.

P.S. I did go to the board for new posters and the technical one and still can't figure out what I'm not doing correctly.

Just checked the technical board and there seems to be very little traffic on that board and there hasn't been any replies to many questions like this one.

Squirrel, you want to copy the code specifically for forums or bulletin boards. You need to paste the code into your signature, which can be found in your User CP--the link is on the upper left of your screen. If that doesn't help, we can walk you through it.

Nope...this is going to bug me now. :laughing: Maybe someone else can help! :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter