Stupid question about rides/bags

madriley

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

Our trip is at the end of June and I have what is probably the first of many stupid questions. :)

It's been about ten years since I've been to Disney and I can't remember...I'm planning on taking some kind of messenger style bag to wear in the parks to carry our necessities (I've been looking at several recommended on here). It will just be me and my two girls, so I'll be the one packing the bag and won't have anyone to pass it off to while riding.

When you get on a ride, is a cross-body type bag allowed to be worn while riding? If it has to be removed, are there lockers or something at each ride to store it in?

Thanks in advance! :)

Jen

bags can be worn on the rides, some rides where losing your bag or getting it wet they have little pouches to stuff your bag in. some of them are really small though so i recommend a small bag that can be really securely attached to you.

I always take an over the shoulder bag and never have any problems. It is quite small in size but enough to fit, camera, phone, sunscreen, purse and a poncho. You shouldn't have any problem with an over the shoulder bag on the rides. If it can't fit between you and the bar on any rides I normally then put the strap over my leg and secure the bag by my feet.

Have fune in the World! :)

Awesome...thanks to both of you for your response! Now off to find the perfect bag... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter