• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stupid documents question

Minnie&Mickey

I want to live at the Fort!
I just got my documents today (whoo hoo!!!), and I have a really stupid question. On the form that relates to putting a credit card down, it gives you the choice of VISA, AMEX, a few others, and then Disney Credit Card. I'm using my Disney VISA. Do I check VISA or Disney Credit Card? I'm assuming I check VISA and that Disney Credit Card refers to the old card that no longer exists. Am I right?

I'd check Visa as well although when you go to check in they ask you for the card to verify so even if you "mess up" and check the wrong one they will correct it. We put my dh's amex on it but then he and the kids went to the bathroom so I had to whip out mine instead...very easy and they were very nice.

HEidi

Yours is a visa...the Disney Credit Card is not the old card but an actual Disney Card. My wife has one and we have use it for deposits for our upcoming cruise.

Holly,
Looks like we're on the same trip. Isn't the time just crawling by!

Sherill

Originally posted by snsfrady
Holly,
Looks like we're on the same trip. Isn't the time just crawling by!

Sherill

Oh wow! You are the first person that I've heard of that will be on this cruise! I was starting to think we would be the only people on board. I was really nervous about this cruise (our first), but the closer it gets, the more excited I am becoming!

Originally posted by Jackp0921
Yours is a visa...the Disney Credit Card is not the old card but an actual Disney Card. My wife has one and we have use it for deposits for our upcoming cruise.

Okay, now I am more confused...I know to check the VISA box, but what other Disney card is there other than the VISA or the original Disney credit card that they issued years ago (before the VISA)? Would it be the one that we have our Disney Rewards dollars on?

Originally posted by Minnie&Mickey
Oh wow! You are the first person that I've heard of that will be on this cruise! I was starting to think we would be the only people on board. I was really nervous about this cruise (our first), but the closer it gets, the more excited I am becoming!

This will be our first cruise as well. We've been looking for others on the same date and were starting to think we'd have the ship to ourselves. Started packing a week ago!

snsfrady-
We are a family of 4. The girls are 19 (brunette) and 16 (blonde), my husband (black hair, slightly balding, with a grey mustache) and I (short blonde hair) are in our late 40's. If you see a group that looks like us, stop over and say HI! We'd love to meet you!

Originally posted by jkovick
The Disney Credit Card is the Disney Store Credit Card.

Oh, okay. For some reason I thought that the Disney Visa had replaced the Disney Credit Card. It must just be that when we got our Disney VISA, we got rid of the other one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter