Stupid Dining Page not working for me again this am--Rant to people who get it

RookieLady

Mouseketeer
This is the second time I had to make reservations on my app because the Disney dining site wasn't working at 6 am this morning. It would search times and when I clicked on my desired time, it would take me back to the main dining page instead of proceeding on to reserve. I watched BOG go from 8:15 to 9:15 in short intervals that I couldn't ever get. Then, on top of that, the stupid app wouldn't let me book my last day.

I called at 7 and got my last day, as well as an 8:35 BOG, so all is not lost.

Rant over.

I am feeling your pain!! I signed up for Dining Scout-after a week of nothing I get a text about the Ohana ADR I've been stalking right as I was pulling in my drive from work. I tried using the app and it wouldn't work. Ran in the house to the laptop--and there it was in all it's glory-6:40 PM party of 4 just like the ADR angels were smiling on me right? I got to where I choose members of my party and it kicked me out :furious:. Immediately I tried again and it was GONE!! Right there in my hands and I lost it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter