Stuffed Toys

Ritse

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

We are taking our 2.5yr old to WDW for her 1st vacation in September. :yay: She adores Mickey and gang as well as the pooh characters. I want to buy her stuffed animals (she loves her stuffed animals and plays with them all the time) of all of them and was wondering how much an average size stuffed animal is, so I can budget accordingly.

Also, I was wondering whether if it's cheaper to buy the lanyard and holder online and pay for shipping or just wait to buy it onsite?

TIA:)

I went to the Disney store a few weeks before our trip and they had their stuffed characters 2 for $15 (or something close to that). I got the really nice big Mickey and Minnie, that I saw for $28 each at the park. It was a bit of a pain to pack them but I put them out on the bed while she was brushing her teeth and she was soooo excited - she's nine now and to this day she'll ask me how did Mickey & Minnie get to our room?

I went to the Disney store a few weeks before our trip and they had their stuffed characters 2 for $15 (or something close to that). I got the really nice big Mickey and Minnie, that I saw for $28 each at the park. It was a bit of a pain to pack them but I put them out on the bed while she was brushing her teeth and she was soooo excited - she's nine now and to this day she'll ask me how did Mickey & Minnie get to our room?

I agree...this is the way to go. You'll save a ton of money. We kept them in a suitcase on our trip and every day when we left for the parks, one of us would "forget" something in the room and sneak them onto the bed. When we got back from the park they were waiting. Kids loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter