• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stuffed Pretzels going away??

HopperFan

"It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."
Official RUMOR disclaimer: Word from inside the Mouse. All stuffed pretzels will become part of the past. Only standard pretzels to be sold. Get them while you can.

No loss for me.

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why in the world would they do that, sometimes you cant buy them because they run out for the day. I know because I have had them run out on me. Sounds like they need to sell more rather than less:tilt:

I, too, love them. They replace a meal for me, alongside fresh fruit. Rats. I am much less interested in AK without a jalapeño pretzel! No joke.

On Friday they were both gone from Epcot, but the Lunching Pad still had the sweet cream cheese one. I loved the jalapeño one, and would often have it for lunch :(

Stinks. About the only junk food I like at Disney (and the roasted almonds...). I get the pretzel and a piece of fruit and call it lunch.

I posted on the other thread ... my DD loves the cream cheese stuffed pretzels. It's her favorite snack at WDW. I'm not going to tell her because she'll be too bummed :(.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter