Stuffed Croissant Recipe?

Discussion in 'Cooking' started by starblink31, May 27, 2010.

1. starblink31

starblink31 Earning My Ears

I just went to the Grand Floridian Cafe for breakfast the other day.....and was so upset when I saw they had took my beloved Stuffed Croissant off the menu. :confused3 I've looked all over the boards and the recipe index--but didn't see a recipe there. Does anyone know how I might get it? Thanks!

2. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

3. starblink31

starblink31 Earning My Ears

Thanks! These recipes are different but sound awesome--I am a sucker for anything sweet for breakfast, and think I will give these a try! The Grand Floridian one, from what I can remember from the menu description, has mascarpone cheese and mini chocolate chips inside, then raspberry sauce on top. I might try to make it on my own, but just hoped for the 'official' Disney recipe.....is there someone I can ask for it when I go back in July?

4. greeneeyes

greeneeyes Mouseketeer

Try writing to customer service (there is a link in the recipe index if you need it). Give the dish you want, when and where you were staying and if you have a reservation number include that as well. Just remember that some recipes are a secret & will not be shared and that some things are commercially produced and not for sale to the general public. Good luck! The filling sounds a bit like a cannoli filling