• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stuffed Animals

YES I finally found some girls MY age that still sleep with stuffies!!! I bought Goofy like 2 years ago and I sleep with him every night and I take him with me if I'm sleeping over at someone's house or going on a vacation. I love my Goofy! I'll try to get a pic. :goodvibes

Me and my Goofy :goofy:
bb001.jpg

I have a YOAMD mickey, regular mickey, and eeyore stuffed animal but I don't sleep with them, they're just in my room. :)

I don't sleep with any stuffed animals but I do have some in my room. I keep them because they have significant value to them. I received most of them as gifts or such.

I don't sleep with them but I have just about every stuffed animal I've ever received.

Hmm. I have an obsession with stuffed animals. lolz. I bought five on my last trip to disney. I have two on my dressers, from the Animal Kingdom games.

Clearing out the attic over a month ago led me to realize I have >this amount of stuffies to my name:
9712f8b2b06d__1278181597000.jpeg

(this is two garbage bags worth. I found another garbage bag with more a week later. and then there's the other two with just Beanie Babies. :scared1: )

Safe to say, when I get married and have a family, my kids will be set for stuffed animals. :thumbsup2

Clearing out the attic over a month ago led me to realize I have >this amount of stuffies to my name:
9712f8b2b06d__1278181597000.jpeg

(this is two garbage bags worth. I found another garbage bag with more a week later. and then there's the other two with just Beanie Babies. :scared1: )

Safe to say, when I get married and have a family, my kids will be set for stuffed animals. :thumbsup2

Dang! I have like a whole tub of beenie babies.

Dang! I have like a whole tub of beenie babies.

Haha, yeah, now they're all back in bags in my closet now.

I have a little nation of stuffed animals on my beds at both my parents' houses, but my main ones are Lamby, a really old lamb that belonged to my oldest brother, a fuzzy green unicorn one of my closest friends gave me for my birthday years ago, and Corgi, a stuffed Pembroke Welsh Corgi that looks a lot like my old dog, Yoshi. (RIP :littleangel:)

And then at my dad's reside my main Beanie Baby trio, the first ones I ever got: Bucky, Bones, and Sly. :thumbsup2

omg!!!! i used to have soooooooooo many!!!!! about three years ago i started pulling a few out of my closet ech christmas and we'd bring them with our casaroles to the homeless shelter in chicago. my sister has about 5 times more than i ever had! she buys evey stuffie in sight at WDW!

I sleep with a small pink blanket every night. Yes, I'm almost 19, but its been everywhere I go. I have never received trouble for it. (its not overly-babyish, but its various shades of pink after being mended many times through its lifetime).

When I was little I did have a little black squeak-lamb that I named Carlos. He and I went everywhere together in Preschool apparently (as referenced by the cassette-tape holders with my name and Carlos's name written on them) XD I know where he is, and he is safely stowed in the basement. I will never give him away.

I sleep with a small pink blanket every night. Yes, I'm almost 19, but its been everywhere I go. I have never received trouble for it. (its not overly-babyish, but its various shades of pink after being mended many times through its lifetime).

When I was little I did have a little black squeak-lamb that I named Carlos. He and I went everywhere together in Preschool apparently (as referenced by the cassette-tape holders with my name and Carlos's name written on them) XD I know where he is, and he is safely stowed in the basement. I will never give him away.
that was the same as me with my jessie doll from TS2. she went every where with me!!! one day my neighbor stole her from me and was torking me tossing her around. she pulled her pull string too hard and broke her... after me playing with her delicatly for 3 years!!! i cried for days!!! her back was all ripped up and her pull string was hanging out!!! after a week of bidding on ebay my parents found a new 1(this was 3 years after the movie, so u couldn't find it in stores anymore). they took the old one and told me they where sending it to the doll hospital my american girl went to when she lost her arm. hey then stowed the old jessie away and gave me the new one... on the original my mom had written my name on the bottom of her boot like andy did, so she even copied that. i was young so i didn't realize!!! a few years ago when we where cleaning the basement i found the old one... so now i have 2 jessie dolls on my bed.

I think the Yeti is so cute. I still sleep with my plush piggy that I have had for like 11 years now.

i have two stuffed animals that i sleep with, but i don't need them to fall asleep. one is my eeyore and one is a little pig that my parents got me before i was born.
i do have a pink baby blanket that i was given in the hospital that i havn't slept one night in my entire life without. i can't sleep without it. i fall asleep with it in my hands and if i don't feel it i can't go to sleep. when i get nervous and stuff i go and smell it (yeh i know that sounds weird, but it comforts me xD)

Well, not really anymore, but after I watched Toy Story 3 at the cinemas, I felt guilty so I slept with my favourite toy that night.

I have this dinosaur-teddy I call Debbie and that's my childhood teddy-bear, I will never sell her...EVER!
The first time I went to WDW, I was about six or seven, and my family and I were on the plane to Florida.
It was my first plane-journey so I was a little anixious so I was holding Debbie...
All I can remember is that the next thing was a little boy was holding MY dinosaur and then the air-hostess was like
"Who's toy is this?" I nearly lost my best friend!
My family have never let me live it down :lmao:
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter