studios

emurf

Earning My Ears
Are the OKW studios and BW studios comparable in size? Is the child day bed in some of the BW studis large enough for a small adult?

The OKW studio is larger and has two queen beds. The BWV has only one bed and a pull out couch. The pull out couch actually makes the unit feel larger when the couch is a couch, but then you have to deal with sleeping on a pull out couch at night.

The studio plus units at BWV have that day bed, it is about 5' long. Paul Simon, no problem, an averaged size person, no.

Five people really need a two bedroom unit to be comfortable and follow the rules.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs", Karl Marx, pretty sick, huh?

The BWV's are smaller than OKW. I DID NOT see where you posted that you had 5 people, but if you do have 5 than a STUDIO PLUS at BWV's do sleep 5 and it is LEGAL. It is the only option beside a 2 bdrm, but if your comfortable than go for it,
I know you'll enjoy it, remember size isn't everything, but the location at BWV is great. :)

Emurf,

My SIL & I were in a studio plus unit in December. The daybed was quite small. IMHO, it is not big enough for anyone much over 4 feet tall to sleep on, and it didn't look all that comfortable. (Of course, we just used it for a place to pile up our purchases). I know that many people (i.e., teens LOL) do not like to share beds - if that is the reason you are asking, you'd be better off to bring a twin air mattress. There's not a lot of room for it, but I think you could make that work. Wishing you a great trip.

Carol

I'd say that the day bed is really meant for a child. It's fairly narrow and not all that long. I don't think too many adults would be comfortable sleeping on the daybed. Having said that, it is a great place for a couple of suitcases and lots of souvenirs ;)

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter