Studios or epcot

minniegirl19

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

Background: I've been to Disney over 20 times and have done the college program.

I am running in the half marathon next month and will only be there Friday to Sunday. This is where my question comes in.

I get in Friday morning so I'm assuming after going to the expo I'll be able to get to a park around one. I am bringing a friend who has only been to the Disney twice before. So would you take her to studios or Epcot and why? She likes anything and studios is open till 8 and Epcot has emh till 11.. I just don't know what's best!

What would you do? TIA

Well from my knowledge of following easy wdw, Epcot is the park they wouldn't recommend with the emh as all the resort guests will be there.

Studios hands down! Don't go to Epcot unless you are an adventurous eater or a history nut.

We're big fans of Hollywood Studios, but Epcot is awesome too!!!! Buuuuuut Hollywood Studios is our favorite! :)

Studios... because pretty much the whole experience can be done in a day (and its my favorite park).

With Epcot, you just can't do everything in a day, which would make the day more about what you can't do than what you can do.

Hi everyone!

Background: I've been to Disney over 20 times and have done the college program.

I am running in the half marathon next month and will only be there Friday to Sunday. This is where my question comes in.

I get in Friday morning so I'm assuming after going to the expo I'll be able to get to a park around one. I am bringing a friend who has only been to the Disney twice before. So would you take her to studios or Epcot and why? She likes anything and studios is open till 8 and Epcot has emh till 11.. I just don't know what's best!

What would you do? TIA

Whatever you choose, I would NOT stay at EPCOT for EMH until 11pm.

Not when the following morning (Saturday) you have to be up by about 3am or so for a 13.1 mile run.

3 Disney Marathin weekends (full, half, goofy) and it is never recommended to stay up late the night before.

That said--it really kind of depends on what she likes. I love Tower of terror. I like it better than Soarin'. I think DHS has more ride options that would be appealing than EPCOT. Plus, EPCOT is HUGE, so lots and lots of walking. DHS is more compact.

I think DHS would be a better fit for a pre-race park as a result.

What I would suggest, if you can swing a two day ticket, is to hit EPCOT post race. Nice recovery walk and you can replenish your spent carbs on beer. :goodvibes

So I may not have answered as you like, but I responded based on training and race experience. Enjoy either way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter