• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Studio or Inn Room at Vero?

mic_KY_mouses

Owners at BRV/VGF from Kentucky
We are making our ressies tomorrow for a trip to Vero this summer. I know I've seen a thread here on this subject but can't find it now. Which is better if we would like to view the ocean from our room......an ocean view room in the Inn or a studio?

DH, DS (5), and I are the only three that will be in the room. I also am thinking that the Inn room has a two bed setup which might be better for us this trip. Any thoughts or ideas for us?

We are really excited because this will be our first trip home since we joined last fall!!!

We are going to Vero for the first time in the end of September. I asked the same question a few months ago and the answer was that if you want a good view of the ocean to do the ocean view inn room versus the studio. They also said to try for a third floor room. That is what we have requested. Have a great time.

Welcome home.

I'd go for the Inn room. The view of the Ocean is better, but there is a big wall of foldage along the beach between the resort and sand beach. It is to prevent erosion. The Inn room has a great location, close to everything, noise is not a problem unless you are right above the Green Cabin Room, if it rains, your covered, and the rooms are great.

You'll love the resort, we do.

Go for the Inn room, but be sure and ask for a "Direct" ocean view inn room. A few of the ocean view rooms actually have only a small partial view from a corner of the balcony and otherwise have a pool or parking view. Ask for third or fourth floor.

I agree with the above posters. Get the Inn room. It's big and you can get a great view of the ocean. We loved the Inn room that we stayed in.

We've had both in the past. If you want the best view, then get the Inn room. If you want to be closer to the pool and other activities, then the studio would work better.

Hello. I stayed in an Inn room last year. It was a gorgeous view. Many of the studios don't see over the trees to the beach down below.

Just a word if you have small children: We had a room that was directly over the lounge. The lounge played live music every night, which was very loud. It went on until after 11, I'm sure. Maybe midnight. We had to change rooms. We ended up on the same floor as the lounge, just down the hall a bit, and couldn't hear it at all.

Since there isn't much to do there at night, we ended up going to bed a little earlier than usual, and the music was disturbing to dd and me.

The rooms were huge. The second one was even bigger than the first. Just remember to lock your balcony door when you aren't there.

Thanks for all the wonderful info. We booked the Inn room and requested top floor. Now if it were June 1st already we'd be all set!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter