studio or 1 bedroom @ HH??

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Everyone,

If I can get reservations @ HH for 3 days in October 2003, Which size room would you get? A 1 bedroom or a studio?? Have points enough for either! This will be our 1st DVC trip!! Thanks!

Allison BCV 6/03

One bedroom gives you the jacuzzi tub, a full kitchen, a full size table and chairs to eat from, a sofa to sit on and a TV in the living room and bedroom. It also has a full washer and dryer. If points are no problem, then you will get the best vacation in a 1BR.

We stayed in both a 1 BR and a studio on our first visit to HH. Would definitely recommend the 1 BR. Real silverware and dishes, as opposed to plastic, and if I remember the porch is bigger. I found that we spent a lot more time in our Villa than at WDW-ate supper there a couple nights, lots of lunches, and loved to just sit on the porch and enjoy the nature. If your points allow, definitely 1 BR.

Tinkgal
From your previous post you indicated a WC user. You must ask for a Villa that is HC acessible. This means at HH it will be in the Lodge area which is accessible by elevator. These are the only Villas accessible at DVCHH.
We stayed in the 1 BR at HH and my biggest complaint was that the bed was real low to the floor.

Hi,

When I email a reservation request today. I made sure that I put a check in the accessible box!! Thanks for the replys. We'll see what I get in a few days.

Allison BCV 6/03

Tinkgrl, this advice here is all good. We just got back from 3 nights at HH and loved it. We stayed in a 2-bedroom as we had another family join us. I said repeatedly to dh, at HH I would ALWAYS want "the bigger room" because HH is not WDW... It's very laid-back and there isn't much to do late at night. We had more time in our room than we typically do when at WDW. The big porch will span the area from the bedroom to the living room and have to wonderful rockers and a picnic table. We loved this place!

Have a wonderful, relaxing time.

If you have the points available, then I would definitely go for the 1BR. I have stayed in both studio and 1BR, and even though the studio is very large, I still prefer the 1BR for the full kitchen, jacuzzi, real dishes, etc. I even stayed in a 1BR all by myself this past March. It was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter