Students forced to drop their pants for inspection

we cant have kids going around with poopy butts, next thing you know we will be taken over by the Communist ;)

Why does this have to be turned into the adults must be pedofiles?

What kid thinks it's cool to poop on the floor?

I am aware that some parents abuse their children. That's terrible. That was also not my point. My family home schools, and we are not abusers of our precious children. My point was, for families who are not abusive, the ONLY place our kids are totally safe is in our home with us.

Right, because there are never cases where a family member has abused a child.

I am aware that some parents abuse their children. That's terrible. That was also not my point. My family home schools, and we are not abusers of our precious children. My point was, for families who are not abusive, the ONLY place our kids are totally safe is in our home with us.

With you I agree. I was trying to understand somebody else's statement.

hA55D876E.jpg

I still shake my head at many who home school.
Why? Did an unsocialized homeschooler walk up to you and bite your leg?

Like what? Did someone slip in it?:confused3
I believe they were refering to the underwear inspection, not the incident that occured in the gym.

I know there is some seriousness involved in this thread, but I have just one thing to say: What a crappy situation.

I still shake my head at many who home school.
Why? Did an unsocialized homeschooler walk up to you and bite your leg?

Like what? Did someone slip in it?:confused3
I believe they were refering to the underwear inspection, not the incident that occured in the gym.

I know there is some seriousness involved in this thread, but I have just one thing to say: What a crappy situation.
To the first bolded: I laughed at this reply. Are you homeschooled?
To the second: :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I assume your kids don't participate in sports teams, camps, or play at other's houses. Because they're safer when they're with you.

Why does this have to be turned into the adults must be pedofiles?

What kid thinks it's cool to poop on the floor?

I didn't see anyone even insinuate that the teachers are pedophiles. :confused3

I don't think there were any sexual desires prompting the inspections, but the teachers should have been smart enough to realize that you cannot invade someone's privacy like that and it could be considered assault to forcibly remove a person's pants and underwear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter