• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stuck on Splash, Swimming in Sewage, & Still Laughing! A "Classy" 6/11 TR- 5/6 DONE!

LOL butterbeer sounds really good! I sort of want to try it!

I have never gotten into the whole Harry Potter thing but I still read your update anyway... which is a big accomplishment considering my main purpose on life on the boards is Disney :thumbsup2 I enjoyed your update though!

The candy store looks like the confectionary... LOL

And I can't believe they didn't have diet coke! That's SO weird!

I am wondering why you were sad, so I can't wait for the next update! And also, I hope your eyes feel completely better soon!

That is so cool that you so the Phelps brothers! I am so jealous! I would love to go back to WWOHP someday, but in a few years when it's not so crazy. I really am more of a Disney girl then Universal, but I do like the parks and some of the rides there.

Looks like a gorgeous day for WWOHP! :thumbsup2

Okay, I'm just :rotfl: at the thought of you crouched like a mama bear ready to attack. LOL.

Is Flight of the Hippogriff shorter than the Barnstormer?!?!

Love the nerdy HP reference! HAHA don't you wish that stuff really existed!?

No Diet Coke!?!?!?! Oh my dad is NOT going to be happy about that. I better forewarn him so he doesn't get in a fight with the poor witch or wizard silly enough to take his order. :laughing:

Your breakfast looks delish!

Honeydukes looks like heaven. :cloud9: I cannot WAIT to get my hands on some of that! :woohoo:

Hogwarts looks so legit! And beauteous!

Butterbeer sounds divine! I cannot WAIT to try it!!! :yay:

OMG that was really them?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?! Wow I'm freaking out. I totally would have like shoved all the camera people aside and jumped on them or something. I LOVE them. :laughing:

Oh The Burrow. I would totally love to live there.

I would have stayed all day too. :lovestruc

Can't wait to hear what happens next! This TR just keeps getting better and better!

Wow I'm surprised they don't sell Diet Coke. Maybe it's a ploy to get you to buy the Butterbeer? :confused3 But that doesn't make much sense either. Lol I laughed when there was a special magical name for the soda though! :laughing:

Haha I know, Flight of the Hippogriff is crazy short. And to make it worse it is such a slow loading ride!

How cool you got to see the Weasley twins! I'm so excited to see the new HP movie! :yay:

Honeydukes looks so amazing! When I went to WWoHP last summer it was about 2 weeks after the opening, the crowds were so crazy that we had to skip all of the stores, and butterbeer too!:sad2: That is so cool that you got to see the Weasley twins, I'm so jealous!!

Loved this update! We're doing Universal for the first time, on our next trip. WWoHP is VERY high on DD's (and my!) list of things to do. We'll be staying at a Universal hotel, so we'll be doing the early entry as well. I'm glad to see that the Three Broomsticks serves breakfast! I was wondering about that...

It really is so cool that you saw the Phelps brothers at WWoHP. The Weasley twins are my favorite HP characters.

Really enjoying your TR. Thanks for the WWOHP critique. We are staying at VWL next May and will not enter WDW but plan on going to WWOHP, Discovery Cove, etc. I am really looking forward to a butterbeer. And if it is any consolation, I am MUCH older than you and understood every one of your Harry Potter references! :sad2:

Am glad to hear your feeling better and able to do another great update! :thumbsup2

I loved reading about WWoHP and what a contrast from your Dec review - you got to walk on to The Forbiddon Journey - cool! :cool1:

Lol am loving the Harry Potter references and wow on meeting the Weasley twins!!

What - no diet coke?! :eek: Hope you managed to get your caffiene fix elsewhere.

Love all the shop pics - yay on getting Butterbeer and being so good in the shops!

Ok you have sucked me in-Universal will def. be part of our next trip.

Great shots and what luck to see the Phelps boys.

Happy to read you're feeling better, I was worried I might miss out on the sewage!:lmao:

[Sigh]...I cannot WAIT until we're able to go to WWOHP in October! (We're less than 100 days now!!! :woohoo: ) All the pictures I've seen look amazing. I will probably be like John the morning we're to go. We are staying at Portofino Bay so I will want to be one of the first in line for that extra hour we'll get.

I am excited to try Butterbeer too! Do you like the frozen or not-frozen better? Also, have you had Pumpkin Juice? I love almost anything pumpkin so I was hoping to try that too.

I'm glad you're feeling better! :goodvibes

How awesome that you saw the ones who played the Weasley brothers!

I know what you mean about taking pictures on your way into the WWoHP. I did the same thing that you did when I visited. I didn't take any pictures on my way in, just walked in (ran actually), because I was intent on getting in line for the Forbidden Journey.

Great morning that you had. But totally weird that they don't serve coke. Just.....bizarre.

Maybe they don't serve Coke products in WWOHP because of some crazy licensing thing? :confused3 I dunno.

I wish I could go there! We have a day that we're thinking about doing it, but we wouldn't be there until mid-afternoon at the earliest, so I don't know if it's worth it due to long lines :headache:

Anyway, it looks like you guys had a really good time! :)

pardon me as I get my geek on...That witch really did put liquid luck in your oj at breakfast-to actually see Fred and George there OMG!!!!!!!!!:wizard:

WWoHP looks so cute, but again, never read the books or saw the movies, so it's kind of lost on me! :laughing: Butterbeer sounds amazing, though, I love that your version of heaven includes Elton John singing to you, something to look forward to! :rotfl2:

I have no idea who those famous people were that you saw there, but yay anyway! :banana:

(Oh, btw...the first time I saw that bathroom scene in Dumb and Dumber, I tried to act all grossed out like any proper lady should, then I said forget it, and laughed hysterically. Proper lady I'm not, I find bathroom humor hilarious! :laughing: You should hear some of the conversations my friends and I have at work, you would think we were guys! :eek: :rotfl2:)

That settles it. When I eventually make it to WWoHP, we will be staying at a hotel that gets us early access!! I am so jealous! I really want to go, but Jack is too yhoung. I wish they bottled Butterbeer too, I know they bottle pumpkin juice, and the Butterbeer must be way better!! It is wierd they don't sell any coke products, I bet it's a J.K. Rowling thing. She was very specific about the designs of the place etc, I bet she felt it would take away from the atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter