• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stuck on Pirates!

We got stuck on Splash Mountain right before the big drop. If my kids weren't terrified before, they certainly were at that point!

Last edited:

We sat in a boat at the loading dock for about 30 minutes last Wed night, before they shut the ride done completely. The ride was shut down again for a significant period last Saturday night. We managed to be the first ones in when it reopened, but got stuck for about 10 minutes halfway thru.

The CM mentioned to us that it was a good thing that the ride was going down for a refurb, as it has been going down quite a bit recently.

sitting here at the front of the burning town .... Listening to Yo Ho over and over....
Nice way to spend the best touring time of the day. Oh well - could be worse, we could be stuck on Small World...
I've been stuck on IASW... more than once.

After a while, you just succumb to the singing.

In January we got stuck on memo for 10 min shortly after boarding then when we rode little mermaid got stuck about halfway through for 10 min again

This is my favorite place to be stuck! Feels great on my back, I love it.

Yeah, getting stuck going down backwards in your doombuggy is like a complimentary spine realignment.:)

I've been stuck on Small World for over 20 minutes before - I'm not sure you recover from that- the song still occasionally bounces around in my head! I think you are stuck in a better place! Oh well, better to be stuck somewhere at WDW, than at home! Have a fun day!
That's why I always keep my phone and a pair of earbuds in my pockets at all times! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter