Strongbow on property?

Punchy

Mouseketeer
IDoes anyone know if Strongbow cider or other alcoholic ciders are available in resort gift shops, food courts or in parks?

Rose & Crown has Strongbow on tap in the pub. Stop in for a pint, you can get it to go.

Germany had a cider in the wine tasting room for awhile.

You may be able to find Stella Artois Cidre which isn't too bad.

IDoes anyone know if Strongbow cider or other alcoholic ciders are available in resort gift shops, food courts or in parks?

If you are looking for it due to a gluten allergy, I found the following a helpful link for our trip. And the staff at all the TS were great, every time the chef came out and said what was on the menu that was gluten free, or asked what we liked and in a couple of cases, modified a meal to make it gf.

http://www.allergyfreemouse.com/dining/gluten-free-at-walt-disney-world-parks/

Tom

Husband said at the stand next to the entrance to Rose and Crown, there is cider. He's not sure of the brand but he says it's a 12 oz bottle that is poured into a cup.

A word of warning on the Strongbow now at Rose & Crown. It is the new Gold Arrow, which is the sweeter, USA version of Strongbow and not the original UK version which is on the drier side.

My wife was very disappointed about the switchover. :furious:

A word of warning on the Strongbow now at Rose & Crown. It is the new Gold Arrow, which is the sweeter, USA version of Strongbow and not the original UK version which is on the drier side.

My wife was very disappointed about the switchover. :furious:

How disappointing. In Canada we get the UK version.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter