Strollers on Wonder

cryssi

<font color=blue>Kabocha<br><font color=green>Look
I hated the strollers on the wonder. We got back last week. They are peg perego strollers and are just terrible. The front wheel had a hard time swiveling, especially with DS in the stroller. It would get stuck sideways and you would have to force the stroller forward with the sideways wheel until it would finally swivel forward. I actually exchanged our stroller 4x for various issues. Each one had that front wheel problem, though. I did let them know about it, so hopefully they will be looking into it. I think it's a great service that they have the strollers available to rent, but that wheel issue really stinks. I would consider bringing our own stroller next time.

I hated the strollers on the wonder. We got back last week. They are peg perego strollers and are just terrible. The front wheel had a hard time swiveling, especially with DS in the stroller. It would get stuck sideways and you would have to force the stroller forward with the sideways wheel until it would finally swivel forward. I actually exchanged our stroller 4x for various issues. Each one had that front wheel problem, though. I did let them know about it, so hopefully they will be looking into it. I think it's a great service that they have the strollers available to rent, but that wheel issue really stinks. I would consider bringing our own stroller next time.

As a daddy of twins, it would boggle your mind to know how many strollers we have been through. We finally settled on a great jogging stroller for Disneyland, but guess what? It doesnt fit through the gate at California Adventure!!! They have to open the side gate for us everytime we come and go...but it turns well, has a great basket and cup holder for daddy, and folds up nicely.

I am thinking of bringing two single strollers on the ship, they are so much easier to work with .

When our son was young enough to need a stroller, we had a Sit & Stroll carseat & stroller in one. It was so convenient to have a car seat that had wheels that popped out of the bottom!! GREAT for on the plane & in rental cars. It would also be pretty convenient in the stateroom to tuck it under the desk.
Just my $0.02!!!:wizard:

I had originally been thinking to bring our own, but had heard that the rentals were awesome. We didn't need it in the airport, and I didn't want to check our good ste oller on the plane. Should have invested in a travel stroller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter