Stroller Swap

rcymrcym

RCYMMolly
I am pretty new to these boards still, but there seems to be lots of sharing going on. There are fridge swaps, and toaster swaps and photopass sharing. Is it weird to think that a stroller swap might work? I know it has got to be cheaper to do that than rent a stroller for 10 day!

I am not sure I would have the time to run this endeavor, nor do I know enough about strollers to choose one that would be beneficial to a number of people. But are there any ideas out there?:confused3

Thanks!

Hi, I am trying to get a double stroller swap together. We will be there Nov 30-Dec 10. I am willing to work with others who can use it before or after we are there. Is anyone else interested??

My wife and I just bought a new Jeep twin side by side stroller for our trip to WDW POP on 10/13/07 - 10/20/07. We would be interested in getting our money back for it and having it go to a stroller swap. I like the fridge idea of $10 per swap, until it's paid for. Anyone interested?

Mike:banana:

Hi! I am interested but not going until the end of Nov/Beginning of Dec. Is there anybody else interested in the month of November to keep it going??

I just found this thread! I need a single stroller from Feb 14-22, anyone know of any stroller swaps currently going on??

Jennifer

Good luck. I used to be a babysitter for the stroller swap on the DIS. I can tell you that people will pass it along dirty, some won't pass it along and someone will have to track down where the stroller is. I can tell you that some people don't treat the stroller very nice and it becomes battered in no time.

The stroller swap I was in someone just left the stroller outside a restaurant for the next person. Of course that person didn't know where it was.

Good luck. I used to be a babysitter for the stroller swap on the DIS. I can tell you that people will pass it along dirty, some won't pass it along and someone will have to track down where the stroller is. I can tell you that some people don't treat the stroller very nice and it becomes battered in no time.

The stroller swap I was in someone just left the stroller outside a restaurant for the next person. Of course that person didn't know where it was.

Hey I remember the ORIGINAL stroller swap! In fact, it took me 2 days to locate the stroller because they weren't too cooperative at Guest Services. It was a real $$ saver for us, but I'm sure it was a hassle to keep going. Good luck to whomever decides to undertake the task.

I was a sitter a few times, and also a hunter when it went missing. I think overall it worked well, but definately the strollers get pretty dirty, and it's a lot of work to keep track. I think you are better off getting an inexpensive one at Walmarts, and just gift it to someone, or trash it at the end. That said, the Disney strollers are very nice..easy to move around, and you don't have to worry about any upkeep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter