• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stroller Swap Emergency

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :smooth:

This is such good news. I love to think of that stoller getting loads of miles all spring and summer long. Great work everyone :D

Originally posted by DMRick
We've got the stroller back under control. It's in my name at Movies luggage assist..she must have gotten one of the messages...hurray!!!!! I'll be picking it up on Sunday, and dropping it to the next person (arrangelments have already been made).

---------------------

Thanks for going the extra mile to keep this stroller swap up and running..

Although I'm not involved in it myself, I think it's a SUPER idea and I'm so glad that it's going to continue on for those who need it..

;) Isn't this place the greatest???????

so I wasn't aware of the outcome and since I don't have internet access at work I worried all night long!!!!
I can not even begin to thank you all enough! DMRick I'm glad my info helped a little to find the stroller!

I'm going to work out a plan with KathleenFL and Rileygirl on how to work out emergency back up plans!

Thanks again all,
mom2

Yeah!:bounce: Yeah!:bounce: Yeah!:bounce:

I'm so glad everything is back on track. :) My offer still stands, if heaven forbid, something goes wrong down the line. We will also be going in Jan 2004 and I could bring mine down then, especially if this one has a few too many miles on it-lol! :)

Karen,
Thanks again for your incredible offer! We just might take you up on it!!!!
mom2

what the fuss has been all about! Check out the Stroller Swap List and on the bottom of the first post (the List) there is a link to the stroller, complete with photo of me and KathleenFL. Kathleen is on the left and I'm on the right. The pic was taken at BVC on 3/21/03!!!!

I'm not on the stroller list but have been following it's story a little bit. I was wondering if someone should put a tag on it saying "If lost (or in an emergency) please return to ______". If there's a CM reading this thread, perhaps they could volunteer to have their name or phone number put on it so if it get's lost again at least someone will know who to call. Maybe this is already being done - just my two cents. Maybe if it's still around we'll be able to use it in Dec.!

WOW! I didnt realize how scared everyone was... there is NO way on this planet that I'd have left Orlando without knowing where to put the stroller.. that it would be SAFE.

I had my sister access my computer and then check like every 5 minutes.. even though there was maintenance going on! :p
man i was worried!

BUT as was stated above.. I left the stroller at my resort with DMricks name on it along with adding a few goodies to the bag.

maybe we could have a list incuded with the bag stating where it goes next and what to do? maybe an emergency number? I had accidentaly left momof2 's number at home.

anywho... its all ok now
Michele

With everything that is going on in the world today it is wonderful to see so many RAOKs. I think this is a wonderful idea! I know thae dates I am going are already booked up, but if needed as a back-up feel free to contact me. I am SO happy that everything worked out in the end!

Kasandria
First trip to the World May 3-8!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter