• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stroller Rentals by Outside Companies? Any Recommendations?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
A friend of mine is going to Disney with a 3 year old and a 10 month old. They normally use their own double stroller, but it's really too big too travel with and she doesn't want to rent a park stroller. I told her we rented a very nice stroller from our towncar service when we went, but they won't be using a car service so I was wondering if they can rent a stroller from an outside company. I heard you can do this through the Swan and Dolphin, but they are not staying there.

If this can be done, what rental companies would you recommend and do they offer double strollers? About how much would it run price wise?

Thanks so much!

Not sure about rentals but if staying at WDW resort maybe should ask their hotels guest services? Were taking toddler twins so have concerns re stroller, we will prob take our own double, its only 15 lbs & easy for airport too....our other option was to buy 2 cheap umbrella strollers but not as nice and no storage....are they flying? may want them for airport, there are lots of stroller threads so hope they get some ideas!

try www.abbf.com ;)

They rent strollers,cribs and all sorts of baby stuff :) Lots of people here on the Disboards use them especially for the crib rentals. They'll bring the stuff right to your resort room and have it set up and waiting for you.

HTH's :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter