Stroller Rental

LoveMMC

Mouseketeer
Hi- I have to rent our stroller.
What do you recommend Kingdom Stroller or Orlando Stroller rental.
We need a double - any preference between the mini or GT. We have a 6 month and 4 year old.

Thank you

We used apple they have the mini and it was fine. They also have a promo for free rental.

I would just get the regular city mini double --- the GT is a little heavier and made for bigger kids- but your kids at those ages will fit fine in a regular mini -- and you won't have to carry around a heavier stroller into busses, etc.

my son was 6 this past trip and fit into the regular mini- and he's big, size of a 7yo - he JUST fit- but still fit - and my twin 4yos fit fine - so you'll do well with that :)

we used Orlando strollers when we rented - but know many who have used Apple with good results, too.

Depends on the size of you 6 year old! We went last winter with our 4.25 year old. Our friends had their 4.5 year old... there is at least 10" and 20 pound difference between them!

Our friends had the GT and their boys just fit in it, we had the mini and it was perfect!

this free rental...I am plugging in and get $70.29 for a double for a week and kingdom strollers has 63.90 for the same.

this free rental...I am plugging in and get $70.29 for a double for a week and kingdom strollers has 63.90 for the same.

Apple strollers is still free. I just went on the site and verified BUT you do have to stay at a Disney property.

We are using kingdom stroller and taking advantage I the free delivery from the grocery place on the site

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We've rented from both Orlando Stroller Rentals and Kingdom Strollers in the past. Both offer the same outstanding customer service and both pretty much have the same strollers. But Kingdom Strollers is less expensive AND throws in a free rain cover and free mini soft side cooler, so we're sticking with them from here on out.

Apple strollers is still free. I just went on the site and verified BUT you do have to stay at a Disney property.

We are renting thru apple and are not staying at disney. We are actually having them drop off and pick up from different places no problem.
If you have a question just call or email they have been great so far

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter