• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stroller rental question

mic74

Earning My Ears
Hello,
We will be touring MK for 1 day in Feb. The crowd levels are supposed to be low that day, but we want to head straight to ETWB, but we plan on renting a stroller.
We will be there for rope drop, so right after rope drop our plan was to pick up a stroller and then head straight to ETWB. Just wondering how much time it will take to pick up a stroller? Our youngest is 3.5 years, so definitely capable of doing some walking...Is there a place to rent a stroller in Fantasyland after we take in ETWB? If so, would that be a better strategy? I have read how busy ETWB is and would like to get there ASAP. Thanks in advance!

Hello,
We will be touring MK for 1 day in Feb. The crowd levels are supposed to be low that day, but we want to head straight to ETWB, but we plan on renting a stroller.
We will be there for rope drop, so right after rope drop our plan was to pick up a stroller and then head straight to ETWB. Just wondering how much time it will take to pick up a stroller? Our youngest is 3.5 years, so definitely capable of doing some walking...Is there a place to rent a stroller in Fantasyland after we take in ETWB? If so, would that be a better strategy? I have read how busy ETWB is and would like to get there ASAP. Thanks in advance!

They only location is at the front, as to how long, can't really say, it of course depends on how many in front of you,etc.

I don't think it will take enough time to back track to get one later.

Just a thought, but if your youngest is 3.5 why dont you ring a stroller with you?

Karen :)

Thanks to you both for the advice! Our plan is to rent a double stroller so our older daughter could take a break as well if she needed.... that's why we aren't bringing our own. We have a great double Chariot, very popular where I live in Canada, that we use when we go to the zoo or our local amusement park, but I think it would cost quite a bit to bring it on the plane with us.

I would call the airlines if you want to bring it. Pretty sure the stroller and car seats are free to bring on

Sent from my Samsung S3 using DISBoards

I would call the airlines if you want to bring it. Pretty sure the stroller and car seats are free to bring on

Sent from my Samsung S3 using DISBoards

That might not be the case in Canada. Some airlines do have size restrictions for strollers, and many double strollers are too big.
It's worth checking though.
EDIT: I just saw that you're from Canada too, so you probably know better than I do.

Otherwise, I would probably just wait to get a stroller later. I don't think it takes that long to get one, if there's no line, but in the 5 extra minutes, the ETWB line could grow significantly.

You could also have one adult get the stroller, while the other corrals the kids to ETWB. Alternatively, you could send an adult back to get one after you do ETWB, while the other takes the kids places nearby in Fantasyland.

Sorry, but just cant figure out what ETWB stand for.
Anyone?

Thanks,
Karen

Thanks Viator, Couldn't get that one..lol

My sister rented a double stroller from (I think) Orlando Stroller Rental. It was delivered to the Bell Services desk at our Disney resort hotel. This might be another option for you. You can have it your entire stay and not have to wait in that line every day!!

My sister rented a double stroller from (I think) Orlando Stroller Rental. It was delivered to the Bell Services desk at our Disney resort hotel. This might be another option for you. You can have it your entire stay and not have to wait in that line every day!!

I think thats the best option.
We always rent a stroller. In the long run its cheaper than renting from Disney, if you will be renting one for a few days (cant remember just what the break even point is) but also so much more convenient. You can wheel stroller, kids and packages directly to the car as oppossed to dropping stroller off at entrance/exit and then lugging everything back to the car.

JMHO

Karen :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter