Stroller rental insurance

Austinsmom068

Mouseketeer
Does everybody get the optional stroller rental insurance? I'm not sure I wanna pay $25 extra for it. My luck somebody would steal the stroller lol. Was wondering what everybody else does. Thanks in advance

We got it. Gives me peace of mind that I can leave the stroller for a few rides at a time without being paranoid.

We have a stroller lock that I ordered from Amazon for $8. It keeps the wheels from turning so someone would have to pick up the stroller and carry it which I think would look kind of suspicious.

I got the insurance. I've never had my items bothered at Disney but with my luck, it would happen the first and hopefully only time I rented one. Plus my kids are hard on stuff. My son broke the window blinds in our vacation rental when he was 2 because he was supposed to be taking a nap and was bored.

teambeaman said:
We have a stroller lock that I ordered from Amazon for $8. It keeps the wheels from turning so someone would have to pick up the stroller and carry it which I think would look kind of suspicious.

All I found was retractable locks when searching for exactly this kind of thing for my personal stroller.
Sorry to hijack but could you link or pm?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter