• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stroller Rental Emergency...

way2muchtodo

Earning My Ears
Orlando Stroller Rentals does not have a Sit & Stand available for our trip this coming week. Does anyone know of another company that rents (and preferably delivers!) strollers to the resorts?? My 5 year-old would not be caught dead in a double stroller and I think he's too heavy anyway!

Thanks in advance!

Orlando Stroller Rentals does not have a Sit & Stand available for our trip this coming week. Does anyone know of another company that rents (and preferably delivers!) strollers to the resorts?? My 5 year-old would not be caught dead in a double stroller and I think he's too heavy anyway!

Thanks in advance!

Magic Strollers (associated with Owners Locker) rents the Baby Jogger Citi Mini Double. It's a side/side double that is very easy to push, has the best folding system ever, great canopies, decent storage, lightweight for a double and Magic Strollers includes a parent organizer and the rain cover upon request. The price was right, they deliver and pick up from your resort and sanitize the stroller after every rental!
We rented from them last month; my kids are DS4 43" 40lbs and DD2.5 36" 29lbs and we will now rent from them every time! DH couldn't believe how easy this stroller was to fold. He kept bragging that it was the best decision he ever made (mmhmmmm, we all see him on the DISboards every night).

Check them out!

I would think if your 5 yr old had the choice between hopping in a double stroller or walking- they'll hop in and not complain. If they complain, let them walk for a while and I'm sure they will give in and ride.

Lol...my DS was almost 5 when we went in September and by the 4th day he was begging for us to rent a double stroller(which we were happy to do since he had walked everywhere for 4 days and we could stand the thought of carrying him!)
I don't know of any other rental places, but good luck!

My DD (will be 7 in July) strolled in a Mac Volo this past Oct. for our trip to the World ~ she didn't complain one bit about having to sit in a stroller! Do you have a friend/family member with one you could borrow and take with you? If you're flying you could gate check it, it'd be there waiting for you when you step off the plane!

Thanks everyone! In the end, Orlando Stroller Rentals came thru and got us a Sit & Stand after I emailed them. We are all set! I appreciate all the input!
Look formy next new thread where I ask for suggestions for what we should do when we check into the Beach Club Villas at 3 or 4 PM and don't want to start theme parks til the next day! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter