Stroller question

hickey6

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever brought a Runabout stroller to Disney and used the transportation system to get from hotel to parks? I have 2 year old quadruplets and that is what I typically use when we go out but I wonder if the transportation system accomodates them or if I need to look into other stroller options.

Does it fold? Think of a typical city bus, that is a disney bus. Can you imagine getting your stroller on and off a bus filled with people and 4 kids too? Honestly in your situation I'd bring or rent two doubles.

I never, ever suggest this, but in your case I'd rent a car.

It must fold to go on the bus and should not block the aisle.

we've found it's not worth fighting the stroller on the buses, renting is much easier and less stressful!!

We are driving in so maybe we should just drive to the parks each day. Thank you!

We are driving in so maybe we should just drive to the parks each day. Thank you!

Definitely drive to the parks - as there is no guarantee that you'll be able to get seats on a bus for all your kids, unless you are willing to wait for the next bus. I can't imagine trying to juggle strollers, bags and 4 toddlers on a WDW bus :faint:

You might want to check if your stroller is allowed at WDW. I know they do have a size restriction, but I'm not having any luck finding it right now. It would be horrible to haul your stroller to the parks, only to be told it was too large to be allowed.

I can say too that in all of my trips to WDW I have never seen a stroller in the parks that held 3 or 4 children while they were all seated.

Just found it: Strollers larger than 36 X 52 are not permitted in the parks.

According to the runabout website, the quad stroller is 56.5" long, too long for the parks. Start looking for two double strollers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter