Stroller Help!!!

FinallyHome

Boardwalk 2000
Hi!
I'm looking for a stroller for my almost 5 year old at Disney. I saw that it'll be about $75 to rent one for the week :scared1: so I figured why not buy an inexpensive one that we can use for him and also for DD as she gets bigger. We have a Jeep umbrella for DD but it's a bit small and awkward to push when DS is in it. We have a Sit n Stand but I think that's too bulky for getting on and off of Disney transport and it's not the easiest to push either. So looking for inexpensive, lightweight stroller that will accomodate an older child.
TIA,
Christy

maybe try craigslist or some online stores for a closeout model of the Maclaren Volo. I have an Inglesina Swift but my ds is 3.5, 31 lbs. It does well w/him. But especially if you have another child to pass a stroller on down to, it might be well worth spending a little extra money for this lightwt stroller that can accomodate a larger child.
have fun!!!

Thanks for the reminder - I was planning to check Craigslist today - I did and nothing but I'll keep an eye on it. I should check out the consignment shops around too.
Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
~Christy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter