Stroller for airport?

Bring umbrella stroller for 2 yr old just for airport?

• yes! bring it

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • no! leave it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

azarine

Mouseketeer
Help my DH & I make a decision we can't... we are leaving next week, flying, have only 2 flights so one stop in Denver. We have 3 hours in Denver on the way there, 1 hour on the way home. We have a double stroller rented that will be waiting for us at the hotel for the whole trip for both kids. We're trying to decide whether we need to fly with a small umbrella stroller for DS, who turns 3 in a month, just for the airports. Kinda don't want to deal with it, but also don't want to carry DS through the entire airport. Any parents who've BTDT please weigh in!

Does he listen, walk nicely and hold your hand? My son (will be 3 in September) does not, so I personally would bring the umbrella stroller.

BTDT, take the stroller! Specially if any portion of your trip overlaps usual naptime. Sometimes there is quite a bit of walking through airport terminals. At that age there were times I just had to run somewhere (gate, bathroom) and toddler will not cooperate, so I will just strap him in and go. Also useful for time-outs.

I don't know if you can see the picture or not, but if you have a spinner carry on and are using a car seat on the flight anyway. This could be an option. It worked for us. But it needs to be a very sturdy piece of luggage! [GALLERY=]
488001_3887459546190_1295332307_n.jpg
[/GALLERY]

We brought our umbrella stroller with us to just have something. Worked out perfectly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter