Stroller for 5yo?

If you rent a stroller in one park in the morning and go to another park in the afternoon, does the stroller rental carry over between parks? I know I can't take the stroller out of one park and into another, but do you get some sort of receipt saying you rented a stroller in another park?

How long since he was in a stroller on a regular basis. Some kids are pretty much done with strollers by 3. If that's your kid, I bet he won't have any need for it at 6. OTOH, if he was using it regularly less than a year ago, maybe he'll need it.

Just wanted to weigh in that depending on where you are staying, you might want it for the resort.

Our 1st trip DD3 and DD6 we brought 2 umbrella strollers and a bungy cord. When they fell asleep on the buses on the way home from parks, drop 'em in stroller back to room...most resorts are pretty spread out.

He has been out of a stroller since a little before he was 4 for parks and stuff. However we did go to a large zoo right before he turned 5 and he had got tired and we stopped a few times. Never really complained just said he wanted to sit so I think I might have the stroller just in case to prevent a melt down. At least we can hopefully get out of the park faster at night with them both in a stroller

I would have the double stroller. Chances are your older kiddo will get tired and you'll be glad you have it. We walked at least 6 miles every day on our trip and there were times I wished I had a stroller for *me*!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter