Stroller for 4-year-old?

I'm thinking we'll be renting a stroller for my 2 6yo nieces. They're probably average size but I can't see them making it through the day walking the whole time. Do you have to rent in advance? It would be good to have a trial day instead of renting for the whole week, if we can.

We came with a single thinking my son wouldn't have an issue, but he did. So at the end of our first full day I went online and rented a double to be delivered by 7am the next morning. So you can rent on the fly, at least at some times of the year. We were just there on feb 1.

Yes. I would definitely bring a stroller for a 4 yr old without a doubt. We bring the cheapo umbrella stroller - easy to fold and get on and off Disney buses. I wouldn't even consider doing disney without a stroller for that age (for my kids anyway). Our most recent trip, my youngest was 6 and he still used (and was glad for) a stroller. Disney is A LOT of walking. It is more enjoyable if kids can rest as needed, happy kids = happy trip.

We also had the Maclaren Volo when my child was 4. She didn't use it at home, but used it in Disney. It was nice for going back to the hotel and also for the pop up rain storms. When it would rain, she'd pop the rain cover over the canopy and would go to sleep! Then she'd be refreshed. It was also lightweight to bring on the bus and easy to fold. When she walked, sometimes my 7 year old would hop in for a bit to rest his legs. Not for long, but enough to give him a breather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter